Primont Homes

Primont Homes

Reviews for Primont Homes

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Waiting almost 3 years for our home Caledon

Bought in February 2016 closing was December 2017 still waiting for a place to call home delays and more delays
I wish would have bought from Mattamy and not from Primont their favor excuse we are in the mercy of the developer . Do not buy from this builder.

ALINAz123
ALINAz123
0 reviews Milton, ON

Primont is not a reliable builder and do not keep promises with the customers

I purchased a houses in Oakville the agent did not showed me the brick colours and got my signatures on the brick form when I signed all the documents I asked her I need to select my brick she said this lot which you buy some one else bought it that's why you can not choose the brick because city has approved this and Primont does not want to go to city for approval I requested her I am paying almost 1.5 million and I can not choose my brick to make things easy she said I will ask Primont to give you Décor dollars or reduce the house price because she took my signatures on the form she is now saying Primont is not offering anything.

This company does not have good ethics . Please stay away with this company.

Michael in Etobicoke
Michael in Etobicoke

The Worst

Bought this condo/townhome pre build in summer 2014, moved in summer 2018 and realized this is a summer home. Poorly insulated with big windows and made every excuse not to fix the obvious defects.. on top of that they decided
To inform everyone after we moved in, that they will be building a high rise right infornt of my morning sunlight, when there is an obvious parking situation every night! cant wait to get out of here. fooled me once.. never again Primont

Ram in Richmond Hill
Ram in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Town homes Caledon

Under any circumstance, please dont buy with this builder. Most pathetic and worst builder in GTA. Not sure how they are still doing business. Brought a town home and its almost 4 years and still waiting.....

D in Scarborough
D in Scarborough

Delays and more delays

Do not under any circumstance buy from this builder, I've been waiting almost 4yrs for construction to begin, yes 4 years and all they will say is sorry we have no permits.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Waited 3 1/2 years for my closing

Waited 3 1/2 years for my closing, they passed every date that was on the contract. Not honoring terms on contract for the property on Veterans Dr Brampton, bought Urband Town, including furnace and air conditioning, in the contract now had to sign a lease agreement for these against my will or I wouldn't be given the keys. This extra contract can cost me an extra $12k that I was not expecting. No help from customer service, no help from lawyers. The only good thing that has come out of this all sub contractors I've deal with so far have been very friendly same with the sight manager.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Dont know how they are in operation

I've read reviews and help back so far but today I've decided to just air out their dirty laundry.

Sure delays happen i guess, i had to wait over 2 years as well.

However, what is in their control. they just do a complete sh*t job of. Customer service is straight horrible, you will not get a timely response and nothing will be ever presented openly. You will have to continuosly ask for information and updates. Got a issue? Have patience as you're going to need alot of it, they will not get back to you. You will never get a hold of the rep you're suppose to be directly dealing with and will have to escalte to the manager or whatever his title is. He gets back to you promptly.

Next, the construction was crazy bad, I am not sure how building code allows this, once I have time and energy I will be investigating this with Tarion and whichever body that oversees builders. My house practically had walls that were completely slanted to the point that the plug socket could not be screwed on and they left it like that. We've asked for some upgrades and they said it was the first time, and they never even bothered consulting with us and did they own thing. Clearly they messed it up and after alot of back and forth it was obvious how the job was not done as agreed to and they had to redo everything while we lived inside. Not sure why they are unable to send an email out and do a small consultation if unsure rather than winging it.

And they have the audacity to present you the home in that manner. How would you feel if you bought a car and the side mirror is dangling off or a tire is flat. Would you accept that and feel pleasant abt the purchase. I dreaded the day i had the PDI and since then its been the same...only thing keeps me sane is not to expect anything from them and just hope nothing else happens.

Unable to handle whats in their control: construction and customer service.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

NEVER GET A HOUSE WITH THEM

Primont homes is the worst builder ever. DO NOT buy from them. Delays after delays. and when you finally get the house everything was in such poor quality, and then MORE delays to fix them. and their customer reps don't give a s*** and there's nothing you can do.

Dmitry in Richmond Hill
Dmitry in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Woodbridge

I moved one week ago.l am living with broken windows and none painted walls!no customer service.It is unbelievable !nobody comes and fixed..Rob on PDI promised fixed all problems until closing,but nothing had done

Shahnaz in Richmond Hill
Shahnaz in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Town house

Don’t buy the new home from this builder I have a lot of issues.The issues on pdi has not been resolve properly my laundry room was incomplete and they have to come after two months to fix I have to pay to another person to fix it. How can you wait two months for something like thatDaniela is looking after the problems very uncompetitive person never return the emails phone sometimes return after 24 hours very rude. Never buy the air condition from them in the end you are paying 7000 for 2tone air I condition. I never enjoy it’s just the headache I bought with my own money. A lot of things are hidden poor customer service.

More about Primont Homes

As a family-owned homebuilder with over 40 years of experience, Primont Homes is committed to providing the highest quality and value to all our homebuyers. Prime locations, elegant design, superb craftsmanship and unrivaled customer service have made Primont a leading and trusted name in the industry. We know that every ...
Looking for Builders pros in Richmond Hill?