Prime Source Office Furnishing

Emilynn from Vancouver
Emilynn from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Desk Unit and Filing Cabinet/ Credenza

The office that I used to work at had ordered all of our furniture from Prime Source Office Furnishings. I really liked the desk units and so when I was setting up my own home office, I ended up contacting them to see if I could purchase a desk unit and credenza from them. I ended up getting exactly the same desk that I had at the old office. I could have paid extra for installation and delivery, but I borrowed a friend's truck and me and my husband were able to get it home and put it together with little trouble. The quality is better than what I would have gotten at a big box store and the pricing was reasonable.