Vander Auto Parts & Service Center Incorporated

Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation
3637 Clinton Rd Fayetteville NC 28312
HomeStars  >  Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation in East Fayetteville  >  Vander Auto Parts & Service Center Incorporated

Review for Vander Auto Parts & Service Center Incorporated

Star in NC
Star in NC
6 reviews Clinton, NC

Septic tank repair

There is nothing worse that the smelly stink of a septic tank backup. Living in the country as a city girl transplant I had no idea what to do. I called this company and explained the smell and the back up and that I had used over the counter sink stuff to make it go away. They came within 3 hours which to me is an exceptional business practice.
After some sucking out and enzymes (who knew?) the personable septic man had my system up and running. Now I can enjoy the sweet country air once again. I would fully recommend them. And the price was right!