Prestige Pools & Leisure Products Ltd

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
1965 Britannia Road West Mississauga ON L5M 4Y4
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Mississauga  >  Prestige Pools & Leisure Products Ltd

Reviews for Prestige Pools & Leisure Products Ltd

Troy in Milton
Troy in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Dismissed, ignored, insulted.

April 16th - Snow still on the ground. I call and speak with someone at Prestige Pools who is very knowledgeable and very helpful. I get a quote for a new Pool Heater and Sand filter, we agree to first week of May install and that I will send him pictures and measurements. I tell him the job MUST be done by June. He assures me it won't take nearly that long.

April 20th - I send the requested pictures and measurements.

May 12th - Still no sign of Prestige Pools. I call and ask when the new install date is. To my surprise the person I dealt with on April 16th has no idea who I am. I remind him, he says they'll be by the following week.

May 23rd - Still no sign of Prestige Pools. I call again, speak with the same person who sounds overwhelmed and annoyed, he gets me off the phone quickly by assuring me that he'll be by Sunday. I have no idea why he's coming by since he already has everything he should need but I agree and tell him I'll see him Sunday May 27th.

May 27th - Still no sign of Prestige Pools. I call and ask to speak with the same guy I've dealt with 3 times now, I'm told he's busy with a customer. he probably wouldn't have remembered me anyway.

At this point I'd have to be a masochist to continue dealing with this company. A month ago they were inconveniencing me, now it's become overtly insulting.

S. Morrison in Mississauga
S. Morrison in Mississauga

Pool Maintenance Services

I moved into a house with a pool with no knowledge of how to maintain it. I went to Prestige and Tim and his team have been great in taking the time to walk me through my pool needs and have been happy to answer all the questions I have had.

JF
JF

Pool and Landscaping Install

Overall design was very good. Installation was late by a couple months but primarily due to uncooperative weather. And although we had some trouble with the interlock and the concrete parching under the coping stone after a couple of seasons, Prestige stood behind their work - came back and fixed absolutely everything. 100% satisfied.

Review has 1 previous version

HI Jody. I was disappointed to read of your pool troubles and your inability to get any action on the matter. We have been undergoing some changes as some of our staff have been retiring. I recall visiting your house a few seasons ago to service some equipment and being able to resolve the matter. I would be glad to do the same for the laminar jets. I will be reaching out to the contractor that installed the stone and look forward to the opportunity to put things right. I have left my cell phone number at your house . Thank you, Mark

Anthony N from Oakville
Anthony N from Oakville

New Pool & Backyard

After being frustrated with many prospective pool companies who just never got our vision, a neighbor recommended Prestige as they had installed a pool for them.
Mark worked with us to create a layout that would maximize our backyard space and managed the project personally.
Even after the job was completed he would come past to fine tune the system at no additional cost.
I would not hesitate to recommend Prestige to anybody considering a well built pool.

william from Etobicoke
william from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

New pool

My wife and I met with 6 pool companies in our area over two years, a few of them more than once, in order to gain our impressions not only of costs but more importantly their knowledge and creativity. We had a checklist of several important drivers for our project. The company that met most of the checks was Prestige, so we decided to go with Mark and his team. Mark works closely with his landscaping partner, Sal, so getting comfortable with Sal was also important to us. On the cost side, after diligently comparing all the contractors on an apples to apples basis, which is very difficult because the products / offerings are somewhat different, we found Prestige and Sal to be not the cheapest, but certainly the best value for money. For the same money we would get much less from the other companies. In terms of executing the build of the pool and landscaping, the project took a bit longer than we had anticipated, but only because Mark and Sal listened patiently to our needs and wants and made changes to plans as necessary. Perhaps more importantly, they both took their time to ensure the project looked and operated perfectly. Because my wife and I are certainly not creative geniuses, we really appreciated Mark's creativity. In fact, this is what sold us on Prestige. Mark had a wonderful vision for our backyard oasis. We struggled with several things and he guided us in the right direction. It was a back and forth process and Mark took the time to let us gain comfort with the vision. In conclusion, we could not be happier with the experience of working with Mark and Sal. They are conscientious, creative, reasonably priced and friendly. Our backyard looks simply gorgeous - everyone who sees it agrees. I would recommend Prestige, Mark and Sal for your backyard oasis and stone work.

Mike from Oakville
Mike from Oakville

New Pool deisgn and installation

After an exhaustive search we opted to work with Prestige Pools for our new backyard Oasis due to Mark's passion and in depth understanding of the pool business. There was none of the high pressure antics we found with many other pool stores, and we found everyone at Prestige wanted to do what they could to help us with our dream project. Mark helped us with not only the design (size and layout) of the pool, but also focused on building a pool that would be efficient, effective, and easy to run. Prestige has expertise in many custom touches that will make your pool spectacular. For only a bit more than what other larger companies wanted for a pool the same as what they drop into every yard they visit we got a great pool with several unique touches (automation, extra jetting, laminars) that make it the perfect pool for our family, and the envy of our friends. We couldn't be happier not only with the build process, but also the follow-up after completion, opening and closing service, and advice in store regarding maintenance and pool chemicals. Thank you Prestige!

Rob H in Mississauga
Rob H in Mississauga
10 reviews Meadowvale, ON

Pool Opening and servicing

Very dissatisfied with the service and follow up. I moved into a home with a Pool, so I called them up. They are close by and I've seen their store quite a bit driving through Streetsville, so thought they would be the perfect choice.
I should have started here and researched companies. (I did that for everything else, but for some reason, decided to try them out)

Horrible service, the 2 Scottish women, Pat and Dee are not the nicest or most polite women. Their Pool Guy Brody came out twice and then never heard back from him.

To give you an idea of my experience, I booked them to come out on April 21st to open my pool. They come, spend 1.5 and tell me there is a lot of ground water behind the liner, they'll come back to do a Line Pressure check and let me know what's what. A couple days go by, I call to follow up. He'll be out in the next day or so. He comes out, cuts to of the hoses to do the pressure check and drains my pool empty.

3 weeks have gone by and after calling the store a few times, I am told to call Brody directly (which I thought was odd, but ok) I leave Brody messages, he calls and says sorry that this is taking so long, but he doesn't have the right tools for the job. But he will be out in the next few days to fix the issues.

He still doesn't show up. Now one of my neighbours sees the pool empty and tells me this isn't good, as the liner could shrink and dry out. and when we do fill it up, it could stretch and tear the liner...

Oh boy, so now I'm thinking WTF!? So I call them back again. Get no call back.
So I've moved on to another company.

Horrible horrible service.

Ken in Mississauga
Ken in Mississauga

inground pool

We were not told properly about all costs involved with landscaping. Frontman is Tony, late 50's?, Scottish, very personable, you will like him, but he is forgetful and never wrong. He installed his vision, not ours, but the pool and the patio are beautiful. The work is good. It was completed in six weeks instead of three. All things considered I would recommend him and Prestige. The subcontractors are professional and personable. Tony always answered our calls (several dozen)and never lost his cool despite the fact we did.