Premium Fence Co

New Fence in Surrey
New Fence in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

New Fence

We had a new fence put up last summer and we were extremely happy with the service and timely manner in which it was done. The on-site staff (Lou and team) were polite and professional and the office staff (Gina) was on the ball and extremely helpful.
We had an issue with the fence (months after it was completed), and they did hesitate to deal with it immediately.
The price was fair and the service was great- I would not hesitate to recommend Premium Fence!

Judy from Vancouver
Judy from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fence Replacement

We got 3 quotes and decided to go with Premium Fence (middle quote in terms of pricing). There's a fence calculator tool on the website which gave a decent ballpark figure and when Andrew came to do the on site visit, he was punctual, diligent, and able to answer all our questions. We made a specific request for the posts to go as deep as possible and chose the classic Wellington style. Once we accepted the proposal, Gina set us up with our start date as requested and answered the various questions we had up until our start date. Our build crew of two awesome guys consisted of Jim (the foreman) and Jared. They were both very friendly, polite, efficient, and professional. The hand built fence went up in an amazing two days and looks absolutely perfect. The craftsmanship is exemplary. Every step of the way, Jim made sure we knew what has happening and to interrupt if we had any questions or weren't sure why they were doing what they were doing. Once they started working, they had a build process in place that moved along like a well-oiled machine. They tidied up very nicely and the next step is for the disposal crew to take away the construction debris in the next day or so. The company has a great procedural process in place from start to finish. They made the entire experience easy and completely transparent. We would recommend them without reservation!

Adam Smith from Vancouver
Adam Smith from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

A simple fence built without fuss

We needed a fence replaced and Premium came recommended by our landscapers. They were quick, followed direction, and cleaned up after themselves.

The job was not a particularly difficult or original design, but they happily made a couple of small adjustments for us in the middle of the project.

There were no surprises (as opposed to the landscapers, who were filled with surprises - rarely good ones).

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Fabulous Fence!

Our fence was falling down around us. Trees were growing into it and pushed it over. Premium Fencing came in and dealt with it. They were not afraid of cutting back the trees or hauling away the mess. Nothing perplexed them ~ unlike other companies who thought the trees should be removed before the job began ~ WELL, THE TREES WERE SAVED AND THE FENCE IS GORGEOUS! On time, within budget, clean up each evening, completed before schedule, polite, awesome. We are hard to please, but they surpassed our expectations. 10/10

thanks for the great review, it was a pleasure working for you!

Craig
Craig
1 review Surrey, BC

South Surrey - Cedar Fence

I contacted several local fence companies in the lower mainland. After receiving three quotes and reviewing the associated scope and warranties, I went with Premium Fence Co. They were a bit more expensive, but the fence is built in place and there is an excellent warranty (longer than any of the other companies I contacted).

The salesman was excellent in helping me choose the right fence as well as a few custom tweaks. He was patient as I changed my mind several times. The installation foreman was absolutely excellent: friendly, skilled and professional. Tools were always tidied and the yard kept clean. The workmanship was better than other fences I'd seen done in my area and at friends places.

I have no hesitation in recommending their cedar fence service.

Craig,
Thank you for the excellent review! it was a pleasure dealing with you on your fencing project, and all of us at Premium are so glad we met your expectations. Enjoy your new fence!

Karen de Nobrega from Richmond
Karen de Nobrega from Richmond
6 reviews Richmond, BC

Strata perimeter fence

Premium Fence replaced one of our strata complexe's perimeter fences. The work was done on time and within budget. Jim took great pride in his work, did a quality job and was extremely pleasant to deal with. I would definitely use this company again. The overall cost included significant tree trimming.

1 review Vancouver, BC

Strata Fence Project

We had our fence replaced in the summer of 2015.
Premium Fence company did a great job. They were super flexible and did a high quality job. We are very satisfied with their work.

Lori W. from West Vancouver
Lori W. from West Vancouver
4 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Fence installation

I recently had a fence installed on part of my lot. Last year Premium Fence Co installed a fence for my neighbor so when it came time to have one myself, I called them back. From the initial contact to the final invoice, the service was efficient, quick and friendly. The fence looks great and it was done on time and on budget. I am thoroughly impressed with this company and would call them back again without hesitation.

James from Burnaby
James from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Fence for Strata Property

Our strata hired Premium Fence to replace the wooden fencing around our property and patios. We had looked at quotes from several companies, and Premium Fence was reasonably priced compared to the competition but also offered a longer warranty. The office staff were very professional in the way they handled our business, from providing a quote to scheduling the work. The crew showed up on time, worked efficiently and generally did a good job of cleaning up afterwards. Their workmanship was also very solid, and the fences were much more sturdy than the ones the builder had originally installed.

After a year we noticed problems with one rail and one post. I contacted Premium Fence and they responded promptly, arranging for one of their workers to come to our property and fix the problem. The worker was also very professional in the way he arranged a date and time to come and do the repair. All in all I think it took less than two weeks between reporting the problem and having it fixed. I was very pleased with the way Premium Fence stood behind its warranty, so I would certainly recommend them to others.

kim leclercq from Surrey
kim leclercq from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Fence

I would highly recommend Premimum Fence to anyone wanting to have a fence installed. They were very professional through the entire process from quote to completion and have a quality product. That is why they have been in business for 25 yrs. Our new cedar fence looks great.

More about Premium Fence Co

Premium Fence Company is a family owned business, specializing in the supply and installation of Fences for Strata and Condo properties. From 1985 when Brent Mitchell started the company in his backyard, we have been keeping your properties secure and beautiful for over 30 years. We are here to serve ...