Preferred Air Ltd

Reviews for Preferred Air Ltd

Lori
Lori

Simply the best

We have relied on Preferred Air for our heating and air-conditioning needs for more than 25 years. We have received excellent service from them each and every time. Bob was here yesterday, with his apprentice, doing preventative maintenance and changing the filter - making sure that our furnace was running properly as we head into the winter. As always he was meticulous. Everything works great. I would highly recommend Preferred Air to anyone looking for a company to look after their furnace or air conditioner needs. They are simply the best!

PLEASE NOTE: the cost is for the filter only - we purchase an annual maintenance and repair contract

We're so glad you're always pleased with the service. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience with Preferred Air!

v in Bradford
v in Bradford

ac repair

Bob from Preferred Air responded promptly to my call for AC service. He came on time as promised and quickly diagnosed the issue. My AC would not restart after a power outage. He solved the problem with a new capacitor. Honest, professional and courteous.

We're so happy we were able to help you out. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Preferred Air!

Gaetan
Gaetan

Air conditioner repairs

I have been employing their services for my business and for my personal residence for more than 20 years. Most recent work was to fix my air-conditioning unit in July 2020.
I am always impressed by their quick and friendly response and their professionalism in their ability to quickly find the problem, identify a solution and complete the work in a cost effective manner.
My business is a large daycare which occasionally requires urgent assistance. Preferred Air has been terrific.
I HIGHLY recommend!!

We're so happy we were able to help you out. Thanks so much for sharing your positive experience with Preferred Air!

Catherine
Catherine

Great service, very professional

Thanks to the guys at Preferred Air Ltd for their great work to fix our broken air conditioner in the middle of a hot Ontario summer. Your creative solution helped get the AC going until the new part arrives. Thank you very much!

We're so glad we were able to help you out! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Preferred Air.

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

New furnace and air conditioner installed.

Big thank you to Bob and his team who spent three full days installing a new furnace and air conditioner. This was a difficult job as our basement is fully finished. He relocated the duct work and outside vents for the furnace which required ceiling holes. Thank you for not making them too big and easy to repair. The position of the air conditioner outside was also moved to a place easier accessed. He removed the old units and left his work area in the basement in excellent condition. Much appreciated.

We're so glad you were pleased with our work! Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

rob in Mississauga
rob in Mississauga

A long-time customer for almost 20 years.

I've been a customer of this family run company for almost 20 years and have always trusted them and been pleased with them. They've been with me for two houses and have been there for two new A/C units, one new furnace, one water heater, two BBQ hookups, fridge water line, outdoor water faucet, two fireplace hookups, and many many regular service/cleaning/inspections etc.

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Preferred Air. We take great pride in all of our jobs and really do care about our customers!

Carter in Georgetown
Carter in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Georgetown

Bob from Preferred Air gave us wonderful service... was extremely knowledgeable and did a fantastic job installing our new furnace... we are completely satisfied with our new unit and would highly recommend this company!

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Preferred Air. We take great pride in all of our jobs and really care about our customers!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace/AC Installation

My furnace broke and I wanted to also replace the AC. Preferred worked to my schedule. Showed up on time and were professional in the service they delivered. I'd recommend them to anyone

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

new air conditioner

Excellent personal service was provided
The products were explained
The process and time line was explained
Actions I needed to take was explained

Both my wife and I felt at ease dealing with the Preferred Air Team

This is our second installation completed by them and we are very happy with the outcome.

Good honest people to work with

Thank you so much for your response,your comfort is our priority

Caitlin in Etobicoke
Caitlin in Etobicoke

Furnace and air conditioner

We have recieved nothing but excellent service from Preferred Air! Everything works great and have yet to have any issues. I would highly recommend Preferred Air to anyone looking for an furnace or air conditioner.

More about Preferred Air Ltd

Preferred Air is your trusted local HVAC contractor, we take heating and cooling seriously, and offer our customers the benefit of extensive HVAC experience. This means we make the right recommendations for your specific needs, and our troubleshooting skills are unmatched, which saves you time and money on needed maintenance ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Erindale?