Preferred Air Ltd

354 Guelph St Unit 23 Halton Hills ON L7G 4B6

Reviews for Preferred Air Ltd

new air conditioner

Excellent personal service was provided
The products were explained
The process and time line was explained
Actions I needed to take was explained

Both my wife and I felt at ease dealing with the Preferred Air Team

This is our second installation completed by them and we are very happy with the outcome.

Good honest people to work with

Thank you so much for your response,your comfort is our priority

Caitlin in Etobicoke
Caitlin in Etobicoke

Furnace and air conditioner

We have recieved nothing but excellent service from Preferred Air! Everything works great and have yet to have any issues. I would highly recommend Preferred Air to anyone looking for an furnace or air conditioner.

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Preferred Air. We take great pride in all of our jobs and really do care about our customers!

Tony Travis from Mississauga
Tony Travis from Mississauga

Furnace & A/C Sales & Service

Installation of a new furnace expertly done. Friendly, attentive service. All work was well scheduled and appointments were kept. The billing and other written communications were clear and understandable. Altogether a reliable and expert company.

Kerri in Georgetown
Kerri in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Furnace repair

Very prompt and polite service. Was given two upfront and specific options to potentially fix my furnace (older unit too). Bob was very clear about what he was doing and how it may or may not fix the furnace. He left the choice up to me ultimately and was not in any way pushy about upselling.

Overall, GREAT SERVICE from Preferred Air!.

A w.
A w.

installation of a multistage gas furnace

It was time to replace a 20 year old furnace, before it failed permanently. I am very pleased with the installation process and with the new furnace, a great upgrade from my old one stage furnace. It is much quieter and the whole house feels warmer -- Thanks again!

Steve in Erindale
Steve in Erindale

New Furnace purchased and installed

I had three companies quote me on installing a new high efficiency furnace in 2010. Preferred Air wasn't the cheapest and it wasn't the most expensive. They were the only ones however, who actually said they would come in and do a heat loss calculation to determine what size furnace I actually needed. This is extremely important and I would advise people to only go with a company that does this before hand.
After they did the heat loss calculations and due to the fact I had just upgraded siding and attic insulation, PAL recommended a 40,000 BTU furnace rather than the old 60,000 BTU one currently in place.
The other two companies simply asked, 'Well what do you have now?' I said a 60,000 BTU furnace and they said then that's what we will replace it with. This despite the fact the old furnace was 22 years old! Uh, I'm pretty sure the technology has changed and the new furnace is 'High Efficiency' isn't it?
The day of the install, Bob and his dad (since retired) came in and removed the old furnace and installed the new one. No fuss, no muss just efficient. Great people to work with and wonderful service. Bob has been doing my yearly maintenance ever since. Highly recommended.

Fran in Georgetown
Fran in Georgetown
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Repaired heat exchange on furnace

This company came highly recommended by Carrier Canada to repair/replace heat exchanger. (Furnace installed 2003, heat exchange had to be replaced in 2005 by company that installed furnace--they said it was faulty ). Preferred Air discovered that the furnace was not installed correctly from the start - that was why the heat exchange went TWICE.
Preferred Air is a family owned company with a reputation for honesty and reliablity and experience. Service from the start, (reception) to finish (technician) was friendly, prompt and efficient. Carrier Canada couldn't praise them enough.They corrected the installation, replaced the heat exchange and TESTED everything to make sure there would be no further problems. They CARED. All this at half the price that original company was trying to charge me (to correct their own mistake).

Christopher from Toronto
Christopher from Toronto

Electric Furnace Servicing

I've been dealing with Preferred Air going back to 1987. Nonetheless--because we're a bit outside Preferred Air's normal area--when our rather antiquated electric furnace started to give trouble a few weeks ago, I panicked and made the mistake of calling in another, much closer company that was very highly rated on HomeStars. Without going into the several frustrating and needlessly costly missteps that followed, I was very disappointed in the service I received. So I called in Preferred Air to finish the job properly. This they have now done in their usual highly satisfactory way. The father was doing the work alone back in 1987, now apparently he has two sons working alongside. These folks are great: responsive to calls and questions--everything explained in detail--fast service and turn up on time--and honest in their dealings. I will remember to call them first next time.

More about Preferred Air Ltd

Preferred Air is your trusted local HVAC contractor, we take heating and cooling seriously, and offer our customers the benefit of extensive HVAC experience. This means we make the right recommendations for your specific needs, and our troubleshooting skills are unmatched, which saves you time and money on needed maintenance ...