Precision Drywall

905-935-4999
7 Crown Street
St Catharines
L2M 3L2

I called three companies and Matt from Precision was the only one who contacted me back . He arrived on time and asked how I take my coffee ( pleasant surprise !)
Matt is very knowledgeable and asked me what we were using the space for . He suggested some improvements to accommodate our concerns regarding sound transmission . He was knowledgeable , polite and my husband and I knew right away by his take charge style that he would make the job happen .

The job was boarded and taped and bulkheads framed in less than 10 days as per his word . His crew was like him , polite and hard working .We would gladly recommend his firm to anyone in the Niagara area.