Memory Lane Estate Sales

William R. Writht Jr. in Bakersfield
William R. Writht Jr. in Bakersfield
1 review BAKERSFIELD, CA

Estate Sale

After my father passed away, I thought I could take care of the property of the estate. I took a thirty day leave of absence from my work. After working for two weeks straight, I became overwhelmed making decisions on what was sellable and what was not. Antiques, tools, dolls, furniture, I became frustrated. My wife found Memory Lane Estate Sales on the internet. The owners came out and met with me and my sister at the family's estate. They answered all of our questions and addressed all of our concerns. They also stopped me from making a big mistake. What I thought was not sellable actually was. Memory Lane Estate Sales separated and handled the estate property with the utmost respect. They also knew how to price, set up and handle all the advertising. They also had a credit card machine on site for customers who did not have cash! When they were done the house it was swept and vacuumed. Memory Lane Estate Sales is professional, courteous and respectful, and they accomplished the sale before the home closed escrow.