Power Vac

24 Ronson Dr Toronto ON M9W 1A1

Reviews for Power Vac

Erin in Leslieville
Erin in Leslieville

Sports ball stuck in duct work

I called Power Vac to come out and remove a soccer ball that got stuck in our cold air return vent. There was some miscommunication/misunderstanding as we thought that if we paid for one hour of work, they would stay and clean the dryer vent, but the technician left after retrieving the ball which was only half the time. Gino, however made it right and adjusted the invoice to reflect this and in the end we were happy. The miscommunication was on the administrative assistant's end which also happened with the time of our original scheduled appointment, but that was rectified as well. If it wasn't for some of the miscommunication & lack of organization on behalf of the administrative assistant, we would have definitely rated this company higher as overall we were happy and will use their services again.

mcintj4 in Newmarket
mcintj4 in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

2-Floor Condo Duct Cleaning

I fully recommend using PowerVac. Gino and his staff, Rosemary, Chris and Ryan were exceptional from start to finish. I am so thankful that I used them.

I spent a lot of time researching what company to go with - and it was not an easy process. You’ll find many people out there telling you they can do a solid job for under $200. I was skeptical of this, and came across the National Air Duct Cleaners Association, which sets certain standards for its members. Through them, I found PowerVac.

My partner and I were moving into a new condo and had just found out that the previous owners had dogs - to which we are both very allergic. We had already booked our move and several other services, and so had a very limited timeline in which to fit in the duct cleaning. When we first called, PowerVac was fully booked up for today. When I explained the situation and why we were in a bit of a bind, they bent over backwards to change around their schedule to make time for our cleaning.

Chris and Ryan showed up on time this morning for our scheduled cleaning. Unfortunately, because I have zero understanding of ducting systems, I hadn’t given them enough information. We actually had two units spanning our two floors, and so they weren’t going to be able to access the upstairs to fully clean out the ducts. They initially thought they couldn’t make it work, but spent a few minutes talking through possible solutions and came up with one. They had to get permission from my superintendent to run a line down the stairs and from the nearby buildings that own the laneway to park their truck outside. Normally for a condo that is no easy task. Chris and Ryan were both so professional and likeable that they were able to smooth talk the superintendent and building managers into saying yes.

Already at this point they were two hours in, when they thought this job was only going to be two hours. Yet, at no time did I feel like Chris and Ryan were rushing. I apologized many times, and they kept telling me it was not a problem and they were going to make sure they did the job right. Throughout their time here, they answered my many questions and helped me understand how the system works and how we need to maintain it in the future. They never rushed me or made me feel stupid for the questions I had.

Also, I needed some assistance with moving my dryer vent, which they did at no cost, even though it took longer than anticipated due to the set-up. They came up with a creative solution there due to the weird set up and now I can fit a full sized washer and dryer in my condo!

I know this is a long review, but I’m sitting here in my new condo after they left an hour ago and am still so impressed. From start to finish, I received exceptional customer service from everyone at PowerVac. I would recommend this company, and Chris/Ryan in particular, any day. Thank you so much for all your help! I’m sure I’ll be in touch when I need my next cleaning!

Karen Ford from Toronto
Karen Ford from Toronto

duct cleaning

Dealt with Peter. He was punctual, professional and very knowledgeable. I was referred to Power Vac by my furnace guy and would have no hesitation in referring this company to anyone. Thanks so much and Peter deserves an 11/10

Thank you Karen for your positive feedback. I am glad that Power Vac was successful with cleaning your ducts the right way and that Peter was so very diligent! Thank you

G. Hewson in Toronto
G. Hewson in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

We are repeat customers and we highly recommend this company. We had "Ryan" lead the work. He is completely professional, personable and efficient...a great asset to the company. On our recommendation, friends had work done by Ryan, too, and they repeatedly commented on the good work. Try this company, you will not be disappointed. All the people working there are exceptional and it's refreshing to find such integrity in a company. Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. Ryan is a great service technician and we are glad he is part of our team. Thank you for your business and please call us again in the future

Ruth in York
Ruth in York
3 reviews York, ON

clean out ducts post renovation

I was referred to this company and I liked the service from the beginining. They were clear about the service, punctual, clean, efficient. I really liked the before picture showing me what was removed. The house just felt cleaner.

Lindsay in Milton
Lindsay in Milton
4 reviews MILTON, ON

Duct Cleaning

Called for quote, got the best price out of five quotes from Power Vac. The man who took care of the arrangements was friendly and very accomodating to a specific time. The man that came into the house was respectful and effecient and explained everything to be done. Very satisfied.

More about Power Vac

Canada's oldest and most respected duct cleaning contractor. Power Vac Toronto is a NADCA certified duct cleaning contractor that services the GTA. We provide residential, commercial and industrial duct cleaning services. We have a fleet of trucks for service when you need it.
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Etobicoke ?