Pollock Carpet Market

Reviews for Pollock Carpet Market

Varaleau in Aurora
Varaleau in Aurora

Hardwood Installation

Outstanding installation of maple hardwood flooring in 2 stories of my home. Paul recommended a better quality of wood which was definitely worth the investment. Greg coordinated the installation and wow did those guys work non-stop. They paid extraordinary attention to detail in the washroom, closets and staircase (which had lots of spindles) and also returned immediately to complete two outstanding details. Their quote was competitive and they stuck to the quote despite a few surprises. This company was a pleasure to deal with.

Pollocks carpet basement carpet.

Hi there recently had my basement re carpeted due to a flood. Ron at Pollock's was very helpful and informative gave me the right price very good warranty and the product was excellent. A young installer showed up on time very polite, knowledged explained every step through. Must say was very impressed with the installation...cleaned up and vacuumed. Highly recommend pollocks. Been there for 40+ years they must doing something right. Thanks @ Pollock's roncesvalle again!

Pollocks carpet

Recently I was searching for a nice carpet runner to be installed on my new hardwood stairs. I enquired slot of shops till one of my friends recommended pollock s carpet in roncesvale Toronto. Very happy with the quality of the product were there on time on installation day. The installer was polite, clean and very knowledgeable. Workmanship was beyond perfect. Very very happy. The installer s name is Matthew. Thanks pollocks will see me back in the future for more carpets!

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Carpet Runners

We looked all over for our carpet runner, and found it at Pollock's on Roncesvalles. Great, caring service, knowledgeable, excellent installation.
We couldn't be happier and will be sure to go to Pollocks for ALL our future carpet needs; thank you Pollock's.

lj mcr from Toronto
lj mcr from Toronto
5 reviews East York, ON

kitchen floor

We have bought several area rugs from Pollocks and have been happy with the quality and value. when purchasing flooring for our kitchen we found the selection at Pollocks to be very good. Julio (the owner) and Ron were excellent to deal with in selecting and purchasing the flooring. Ken, the installer, was very experienced, did a great job and was a pleasure to deal with. I will not hesitate to return to Pollocks for all my flooring and carpet needs in the future.

Phil from Toronto
Phil from Toronto

Carpet and Linoleum

We have hired this company twice which I guess says it all. Their workmen have been very good, polite and with good results. I would recommend them as they use good products and both of my floors have stood the test of time so far.

Rolling at Clinton
Rolling at Clinton
8 reviews ,

Carpeting 200 square feet

Beware of this place. The person I dealt with was not trustworthy at all. I walked into an empty store and after wandering for help, I finally found a lone middle aged guy who angrily said he'd be there when he was finished doing whatever. Not the best first impression and this was while I'm standing there with a little kid.
After telling him I was there to buy, his mood immediately changed positive and I sensed trouble. I told him I needed nylon or polyester for 200 sqft installed with an underpad. The price of the carpet was $2.50 as square foot, and there was no removal of old carpet needed or furniture moved around. I already had a quote for the same priced carpet at Lowes installed for $800 all in (carpet, pad, installation, taxes), so when he said it would cost $1500 all in, I had to let people know what they were in for here. Avoid this place.

Kim from Toronto
Kim from Toronto

Bedroom Carpet

These guys are amazing! Small local shop with really nice, experienced and competent people. They gave us suggestions to meet our needs and taste, at a fair price too. The installation of the new carpet, as well as the removal and disposal of the old one was fast and effective. I would recommend them to everyone who needs carpet! Check out their website:

Catherine from Toronto
Catherine from Toronto

Upstairs Hallway Carpet

I needed to carpet my upstairs hallway and stairs after a flood. They let me take many samples home without a hassel! They put a runner on the stairs (with a ribbon boarder) and it looks beautiful! There isn't a single straight angle in my house, so the installers expertise was very apreciated.

Mimi from Toronto (Roncesvalles)
Mimi from Toronto (Roncesvalles)

Whole house!

We are in the neighbourhood and have bought everything from bathroom tiles to hardwood to area rugs to carpeting to coco mat from Pollock's in the last 12 years. Superb service, installation, etc. The whole family is there and they treat you like family too. They will always alert you to deals if there are any, which I LOVE.

I'm a bargain shopper and have comparison priced and these guys come out on top for quality and value every time. This is not IKEA or Home Depot shoddy workmanship rubbisih. They have the real deal in stock on the floor and will take time to help you make the right choice.

Look for their yearly anniversary sale after New Year's, always great deals then!