Pollard Windows Inc

Reviews for Pollard Windows Inc

Pollard no no no
Pollard no no no

install casement,bay window

My wife and I have lived in our home for forty years and we decided to replace a couple of windows plus a bay window we had in the kitchen with Pollard. After selecting the windows from their showroom the installation was scheduled. The bay window was to be but not trimmed out on the inside because I decided to trim it out myself. After the install we were pleased with the casement windows but the rough-in condition of the bay window was not satisfactory. The finished part of the bay window was not what we were shown in the sales display. after contacting the sales rep and after a site review I was told that nothing would be done to rectify the situation.In this respect we are very disappointed with the after sales service as there is very little recourse we can take to be totally satisfied with our Pollard installation now they have been paid in full.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Pollard Windows and Doors

I paid Pollard directly for windows from Pollard who worked with my builder at the time. Pollard refused to service or honour any warranty on the windows due to an outstanding bill incurred by this disreputable builder. I was willing to pay for the service but they claim it is a conflict. They also delivered all the screens and hardware at the time of window installation even though we paid for Pollard to deliver at finishing so now I have no screens or hardware because the builder took them and Pollard will not help me, Even though I will gladly pay for them.. I had to get at least 7 windows repaired because the frame is flimsy. Pollard does not stand behind their product. I am the end user client and have been hung out to dry.

Midnight1
Midnight1

Windows and doors mostly

Very good work most satisfied. Its a pleasure to look out now with these nice windows and doors its updated and really good Would recommend the company to other people

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Not satisfied

Some of the installers work on the side. This is done with the company's knowledge and blessing as the Pollard truck delivers the windows. They tore out my cedar frames and replaced them with cheap finger jointed pine. Looks terrible. The trim finishes were sloppy. Wouldn't have them again. Serves me right for thinking I was getting a deal.

Replacement windows on century home

Moustafa our sales rep was courteous and professional. Installers were meticulous and professional. We needed some follow up appointments and even the service reps at a Pollard were careful, professional and courteous.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Window Screens

Poor customer service, screen arrived damaged prior to install, second screen was forgotten and not brought to appointment despite multiple confirmations, second appointment technician didn’t notify us of arrival and left despite us being home.

Hello, We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you have experienced with our previous appointments with you. As we have indicated in the message we sent to your personal email address, we have made a note in your file to call before our technician arrives for your upcoming appointment. If you have any other concerns please connect with us via email so we can address your concerns immediately.

Rick in Norwich
Rick in Norwich
1 review New Hamburg, ON

Replaced 9 of 16 windows in three years.

The house was new in 2007 and by 2010 I had to replace 9 windows due to seal failure. The $400.00 was for Warranty installation costs. I sold the house in 2015 with two more bad windows yet to be repaired. These windows are GARBAGE!!

Every home along my street built in 2007 had bad Pollard windows like mine as the developer used them exclusively. I could walk and see the seal failure and talked with neighbours who had the same problem but refused to pay the installation fee.

Others had all their windows replaced with another company and these never failed.

Claiming condensation in every home built in 2007 is a joke. These houses had air exchangers and there was never any condensation to speak of except after the seal failed!

While living in Manitoba where condensation is a serious issue due to the extreme difference in temperatures from inside to outside, I never had seal failure with another company.

70 years of garbage is right.

Hello! We have been in the window and door business for over 70 years and have provided quality products to hundreds of thousands of homes. It’s very unfortunate that you had some issues with our products but we stand behind our products with an industry leading warranty. Glass sealed units are fully covered within the warranty period but there's a nominal fee for labour to install. The most common cause of seal failures is condensation on your windows due to excessive moisture in your home, especially in cold winter months. Visit this link for tips on reducing condensation and controlling the moisture levels in your home: https://youtu.be/n6RMJETUN7o

al
al

Windows

The entire process was seamless and professional. The salesman, Scott, was great. The installers, Bob and Stan, were amazing. They were fast, efficient, and left the place clean both inside and out. The windows look great and we have had many compliments from the neighbours. We would highly recommend Pollard.

Steven
Steven
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bay window and entry door

Installers were very professional and worked efficiently
Quality of their work was good.
Got no more words;)

JB in Port Dover
JB in Port Dover
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Installation of Front Door

Beautiful door chosen with Pollard’s help. Installation was outstanding and clean up done without prompting. Service provision inclusive as homeowner always kept in the loop. Problem found on door stoop during installation and this was promptly fixed to enable door to be installed properly. Craftsmanship, efficiency and pride in work was so evident with installers - couldn’t ask for better! On a hot and terribly humid day, they worked until it was right and installed to their standards! Can’t say enough about these guys and how great they were as well as the quality of the product from Pollard and the help received from their sales consultant! Would recommend and will use again if I need other things replaced. Great job guys - much appreciation and grateful thanks!

More about Pollard Windows Inc

Pollard Windows Inc is a proud Canadian manufacturer offering a variety of window and door products for the new construction, renovation and replacement markets. The Advantage Line Premium All Vinyl Windows are available in multiple split-finish exterior colors. The Liberty Collection Vinyl Clad Wood Windows are available in oak, maple ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Burlington?