Platinum Kitchens Baths & Beyond Inc

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
18 Thompson N Milton ON L9T
HomeStars  >  Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories in Puslinch  >  Platinum Kitchens Baths & Beyond Inc

Reviews for Platinum Kitchens Baths & Beyond Inc

905-878-6666
18 Thompson N
Milton
L9T

We bought an older home and wanted to update , actually , completely redo main bathroom. So glad we chose platinum kitchen and bath in Milton. Cheryl and Val were so helpful and I like the fact they have showroom. Jon did amazing work, tiling, flooring, drywall, install. Very talented , professional , friendly. The workmanship is exceptional. They found " not to code" problems in the bathroom done by previous owner and builder

Rose in Oakville
Rose in Oakville

Kitchen

This was the second job I hired Hector and his team to do for me. After the superb job they did on my main bathroom the prior year, I knew I wanted them to do my kitchen reno. It actually ended up extending beyond the kitchen and included doing the same tile floor through the front foyer, center hall down to the lower level hall and side entry-way. The old 1965 kitchen was gutted and we changed the layout completely. Even moved the doorway. Hector came up with some great design suggestions for the new layout as well as fixtures. Hector is great to deal with, offers solid suggestions and no BS! I think his pricing is fair (no, he's not the cheapest) due to the quality of products he uses and the overall workmanship. He is painstaking with details and I appreciate this because I am picky and notice things like grout lines that are slightly off - well his are not! Fit & finish is perfect. Plus he will make it right if something is off. Bottom line - I feel that Hector has integrity and is trustworthy. This to me is very important when it comes to fixing and upgrading things in my home. I will be calling on him for my next reno projects for sure. In fact, I've already hired him to change the front door and side door.

john in Milton
john in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

master bathroom renovation

From plan to completion the job went as expected even with some design changes and additions. We will use the same approach when we do the kitchen. The colours and fixtures we chose were all supplied from their store inventory- even the cabinet door knobs.