China & Cookware
592 Gordon Baker Rd Toronto ON M2H3B4
HomeStars  >  China & Cookware in Noth York  >  Plasma Innovation Cookware - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Plasma Innovation Cookware - No Longer In Business

plasma cookware

We bought this product at trade show in Red Deer a few years back. Used the fry pan a few weeks and the coating started coming off. We finally got a new pan exchanged for our old one. But it only lasted a year or so. I brought pan to next trade show to kindly show every one, but they weren't there. although they were listed as a vender. Bought a cast iron pan 5 years ago , use it nearly every day and it still works like new or better.
If you want tfal just buy them on sale at the local hardware store, and save your money.

Shelley in Edmonton
Shelley in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Plasma Made in Germany cookware

I originally loved the pots because they do cook evenly. However after only 2 years tons of the coating that was guaranteed not yo come off, is COMING OFF. I have read the toll free number is no longer working. I am going to the next trade show in edmonton and I will find a seller and probably discourage anyone else from buying. I had a stainless steel professional non stick pan that lasted 15 years before these two.
Very poor product.

Sarah  in Sudbury
Sarah in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Good product

I am actually very surprised to read these reviews!!! I have had my plasma set for over 8 years and only now am I having a problem with only ONE of my pans! As crazy expensive as this set was I am not disappointed in it whatsoever!! I have not been gentle with it either. I always wash in soapy hot water and never use metal in them. Only now is there breakdown of the nonstick and I was hoping to get it replaced considering the lifetime warranty I was told about. Disappointed to read that probably won't happen but oh well, I still have others so I'll just carry on :)

Veryl Gruben in Tuktoyaktuk
Veryl Gruben in Tuktoyaktuk
1 review Tuktoyaktuk, NT

pots n pans

M2H3B4

RIP off, totally unsatisfied, worked great for first month...what a waste of money could have stuck with my kitchen aid set. The phone number is no longer in service, so cannot get any answers as they say the pots and pans are Guaranteed for life.

Sauce pan/deep fry pan

M2H3B4

I am so disappointed in the pan. Before a year was up the titanium started flaking off and now everything sticks, even my eggs. I have tried to get in contact with this company but the telephone numbers are no longer in service. For the price I paid for this I could have bought many cast iron pans that would have lasted more than a lifetime. DO NOT BUY this product.

Non stick cookware, with guarantee

While still on Gordon Baker drive, 2 frypans were replaced but company out of business but I see their cookware is being sold
at Kitchen Help at St Jacob's Market in Waterloo. The rest of cookware will not last the years stated. Very disappointed and if you are the party just purchased, it is a shame as it was known they would not be warranting their product. Want to find out who is distributor in Ontario. Will journey to market for more info
LF

KDH from BRAGG CREEK
KDH from BRAGG CREEK
1 review Bragg Creek, AB

Plasma Innovation Cookware

Are there any other individuals who have had more recent experience with this cookware? Any positives? Sadly I only saw these reviews after purchasing cookware at our local Home and Garden show yesterday. Toll free number now out of order. Left a message but afraid I just learned a very important lesson.

Art from Revelstoke
Art from Revelstoke
1 review Revelstoke, BC

Titanium cook ware

Totally disagree with the other comments. We are very satisfied with the cookware. It has been the best investment. Surface is like new and we use it all the time. Griddle, frypan pots just rinse under water while still warm all clean. Fantastic. Recommend

I gordon in Concord
I gordon in Concord

steamer and lid, skillet, 2 pots with lids.failure to honour warranty

M2H3B4

I purchased a starter set of cookware from the above comp. in 2004 for ^9$690.00.The surface remained non stick for a short while. I spoke to the representative many times about the problem.They gave me a formula to deal with the problem but it did not work. Recently all the lids began to disintegrate making unsafe to use. I took the lids to the distributor to show them but they take no responsibility. These pots and pans have not been abused.

Mark in Saint-redempteur
Mark in Saint-redempteur
1 review SAINT R, QC

Plasma Cookware

I am also very dissapointed in the large Plasma pan that I bought. Also in less than a year it started to stick more and more. After a year titanium particles started to come off the pan surface leaving exposed areas and increased sticking and more challenging for cleaning. The only way to use it now is with lots of oil like a good old cast iron pan that costs next to nothing. The only good thing I can say about it is that it has not warped over the years and if you cook an egg (or whatever)in the middle, it wont run off to the side. But then, a good old cast iron pan will also do that.