PJ's Pet Centres

natalie from Scarborough
natalie from Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Aquariums

I had a good experience when buying some aquarium accessories (bulbs to replace ones that had burnt out) from here, I would definitely go back. The clerk helped me to choose an appropriate replacement.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto
26 reviews TORONTO, ON

Pet Supplies

The location is in the city which is nice, and the prices are quite comparable to the other shops. However, this is one of the smallest pet stores I have ever been to and the staff doesn't seem to know a whole lot. Unless you're looking for generic big-brand pet food and don't have a lot of questions, this is your place. However, we're spoiled for choice in Toronto so I would probably just check elsewhere.

Downtown condo owner
Downtown condo owner

fishtank

I like the location here and the helpful staff. I hadn't been here before since the Yorkdale one closed down but wish I had as the seem more caring for the animals. They really gave me good advice on what to buy for our fishtank.