Pioneer Family Pools

Patty  in Burlington
Patty in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Great experience

I had lovely experience at my last visit. Came in looking for a patio umbrella and was very impressed by the service. adreanna one of the workers, helped me find a beautiful umbrella for my backyard and also helped me pick out the correct chemicals for my pool. She was very knowledgeable and kind. 100 percent coming back!!

orchid11 in Vaughan
orchid11 in Vaughan

Great team and Support from the Vaughan location

Team was great in arranging for new liner and products that we were looking for. They even price matched competition! We were given samples and assistance in pre-ordering. We are all set to change the liner.

Thanks Dan and team!

Tom in Simcoe
Tom in Simcoe
1 review Simcoe, ON

pool installation

Pioneer pools were payed twice now to install a pool I purchased from them.They admitted they did not install it properly but would only provide the labor to fix the problem.They avoided my phone calls trying to delay it till the warranty expired, only returning my calls after I contacted the BBB.They DID NOT put screening down first as required causing the liner to stretch and rip. I do not recommend Pioneer Pools to anyone they do not stand behind their products or service.

Hi Tom,

sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your pool. Which Pioneer Pools did you purchase the pool from so we can direct you to the proper office?

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Pool Purchase and Installation

We decided to invest in a family pool in January of 2016. By chance I happened to be in the area of Pioneer Pools- Markham location. I went in and was immediately welcomed by Kyle, he explained the high level points of pool ownership and from that point I was sold.

Kyle provided above and beyond customer service and friendship throughout the entire process (and continues to even after the first splash). His knowledge about not only pools but the chemistry was second to none and extremely helpful.

To further accentuate my experience the installation team (Jim and his crew) were professional, engaging, friendly and were committed my satisfaction.

If you are thinking of taking the "plunge" and investing in a pool, do yourself a favour and go see Kyle at Pioneer Pools in Markham, you will not be disappointed.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Opening Service

Hired Pioneer Pools because of its expertise. Paid IN ADVANVCE for a pool opening. Wasn't advised that only in certain areas/cities do they clean the waterline & coping and did not include starting your equipment (not enough water in the pool so why not a discount? Could have told us to stick the hose in before they came???) ...2 service men came - hour later they only thing we paid for was for them to remove our pool cover , drain the water off it and roll it up and throw a few chemicals into the pool!!!! My goodness we were taken advantage off (new pool owners) and should have shopped around more!!! Will never shop/use their company and would never recommend!

Nancy from PATUANAK
Nancy from PATUANAK

Pool installation

This was a night mare experience. The contractors made a mess of my neighbors properties, it was almost a year longer than what was promised. They got the configuration all wrong because the subcontractors were so bad none of them stayed for the duration, and everyone kept pointing the finger at the other guy. The pool is still not done and i am having to hire someone else to finish it. Buy a pool with someone else

Hi Nancy,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your building experience. It sounds like you were dealing with our Vaughan or Newmarket location. Do you mind letting me know who and which location you were dealing with and I can make sure they are aware and reach out to you ?

Kim Greenfield from Whitchurch-stouffville
Kim Greenfield from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Hot tub

Recently bought a hot springs hot tub from pioneer pools.
Can't say enough about how helpful everyone was during the whole process.
Kyle is the absolute BEST!
No question was too small and he was out to the house to help me numerous times. He made everything easy.
However it gets even better.
I had a problem with the tub over the winter and got a small crack on the outer shell. You really know a good company by how they treat you after your purchase. Not only did they fix it they Replaced the whole tub with a new one.
Both pioneer and hot springs stand 110% behind their products. Now that's what I call service. They could have just repaired it and I would have accepted it but maybe not totally satisfied, but no there was no hesitation to replace the whole tub.
Don't buy a hot tub anywhere else as their service and commitment to their customers and product and truly amazing .
Many thanks to pioneer, hot springs and especially to Kyle for looking after me.

Megan from Toronto
Megan from Toronto

Pool maintenance

Very helpful staff. Always willing to give you extensive information regarding the benefits of their product selection. They also test your water for free which is a much more accurate way of understanding what chemicals your pool requires. All repairs have been completely quickly.

Kevin from Markham
Kevin from Markham

Service

My trusted iRobot Verro died after 3 years so I was in search of a replacement. Visited Pioneer @ Markham and spoke with Brian on his recommendations. I ended trying a new version of a Hayward Robot the RC5. (I like new gadgets) I was hesitant at first because the robot had no track record as it was new but Brian mentioned they have a close relationship with Hayward and will take care of any issues I may have. With that comfort, I purchased the robot.

However, I was lucky enough to get a DOA (dead on arrival) unit that simply wouldn't go forward, and every 5 min or so, make a few inches of travel backwards. This was right ahead of the long weekend where I was looking forward to cleaning the pool and have parties. I called Brian and within an hour (on a busy Friday), he had one of his team members at my house, tried a few suggestions Hayward had given them. Confirmed the robot was bad... and he poped out a new unit and said here you go. Sure enough, we put in the new unit and everything worked!

I know I could have gone through Hayward's warranty/service but that would have easily take weeks. Brian took the initiative to take care this for me and I very much appreciate his effort and the stores commitment to customer service.

I'd definitely not hesitate to visit this Pioneer location for any future purchases and would recommend others to do so as well as they stand behind products they sell and their services.

More about Pioneer Family Pools

Inground Onground and Aboveground pools, Hot Tubs, Patio Furniture, Chemicals and Pool Openings and Closings
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Richmond Hill?