Pioneer Bedding Ltd

Reviews for Pioneer Bedding Ltd

wur, Richmond Hill
wur, Richmond Hill

Mattress Purchase

I went there without doing much of a research on mattress in advance, but the sales person was very informative and friendly. He spent a fair bit amount of time to help us choosing the perfect mattress for both of us without showing any impatient. I would definitely going back there again for any future purchase.

mel-5947
mel-5947

Buying Linens

I recently discovered Pioneer Bedding, and I have been nothing but impressed with their merchandise and service. The staff will go out of their way to answer any questions you might have - I even had a staff member telephone another staff member (who was off that day) in order to get an answer to a question that I had. When I bought new sheets there (which are gorgeous, by the way), I forgot to ask an important question about washing/drying them, and when I called Pioneer to ask what I needed to know, they were extremely friendly and helpful. I will be going back there in the near future, and probably for years to come. They definitely made me feel like a welcome and appreciated customer!