Pinnacle Home Environment Solutions

1748 Creditstone Rd Vaughan ON L4K 5V8
HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Vaughan  >  Pinnacle Home Environment Solutions

Reviews for Pinnacle Home Environment Solutions

THE MOST DISHONEST COMPANY

Our furnace broke, called Pinnacle for a service call. They said the heat exchanger failed and needs to be replaced. they quoted $1200 for the parts and another $1000 for labor cost. We are perplexed, we have lifetime warranty with the Amana heat exchanger yet they are charging us the parts. On top of that, when we called a second time for the AC unit to be checked before we replace the furnace just to make sure there is no leak or anything, we are still cover under their warranty for parts and labour for the AC unit, yet they charged us for the service call. This charge was NOT authorized by us and not communicated to us; they simply put the charge through because they've gotten our credit card info for the 1st service call. WHAT A DISHONEST COMPANY!!!! DO NOT EVERY DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

rossana woodbridge
rossana woodbridge

Annual cleaning of fireplace

My ordeal began over 18 months ago, and had 3 tech visits, I had parts installed that I didn't need and it still did not work. I kept getting harassing collection calls and every time I told them that I still could not use my fireplace, they ignored me. I kept telling them that this happened before and it was only spiderwebs in the fireplace tubes. I finally had to write to the President, when I got action. It was what I always said, cobwebs! And I was even charged for the previous service call and the part installed that I didn't need! STAY AWAY! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

ALEX
ALEX
8 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

Hepa Filter

We installed a HEPA filtration system by Pinnacle in the spring of 2011. In December 2011 during a check up of the furnace by another contractor, he noticed incorrect size of the pipe coming from HEPA. We tried to address the issue with Pinnacle by first sending an email to the salesman I was dealing with and to the email address published on Pinnacle’s website. No reply. I also called Pinnacle, explained the problem and was promised to be called back- never happened. I than, contacted a manufacturer of the HEPA filter, American Air who sent a technician to our house. The technician has confirmed that the size of the pipe installed by Pinnacle is indeed incorrect and as the result the capacity of the unit is reduced by about 25%. He also promised to contact Pinnacle. Yet, no resolution and no contact was made by Pinnacle up to this date, approx. 1 month after I first tried to contact Pinnacle with the issue.

P.S. After I left an initial message above I was finally contacted by Pinnacle who sent a technician, who finally fixed the problem. Thus, I increased their score from 6 to 8.

Review has 1 previous version
Olga in York
Olga in York
5 reviews York, ON

FURNACE installation

I have heard a lot of sales pitches before I chose my furnace. This company's sales person was the most educational, non-pushy, and professional. He and his manager helped me to select the right model within the price range.
They installed my furnace (came on time and left the place clean). They informed me of the manufacturer rebate that I was entitled to.

Time passed; the rebate's deadline has in the past and I did not apply for it. Much to my surprise, half a year later I received a letter from Pinnacle, reminding of the rebate and containing all necessary forms.

I have received my money back and I am very grateful to staff at Pinnacle for this outstanding customer care.
My furnace works great; the whole experience, end to end, was great.
I highly recommend this company.

ROBIN & SUE - ETOBICOKE
ROBIN & SUE - ETOBICOKE
1 review York, ON

DIFFICULT AIR CONDITIONER INSTALL

WE ARE SO IMPRESSED WITH THE STAFF AT PINNACLE. EVERYONE FROM SALE /ADMIN UP TO INSTALLERS PETE & IAN WERE A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH. WHEN FACED WITH OUR DIFFICULT INSTALL THEY DIDN'T JUST SLAP IT TOGETHER - THEY TOOK THE TIME TO GO BEYOND AND HAVE A SPECIAL PIECE BUILT & CAME BACK PROMPTLY LIKE THEY PROMISED. YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THEY WERE THERE AT ALL AS THEY LEFT OUR PLACE CLEANER THAN ORIGINALLY WAS! SINCE THEN WE HAVE HAD A FOLLOW UP CALL TO ENSURE SATISFACTION WITH OUR UNIT. PINNACLE HAS WON OUR BUSINESS FOREVER! THANK YOU PINNACLE, R&S

Christina in Maple
Christina in Maple
1 review Maple, ON

Fireplace Makeover

I recently had Gloria come in to do a Fireplace Makeover. It was the name that caught my attention, reminded me of the TV Show. As great a job as Pinnacle did, Gloria was even better. It was like having a designer at your disposal. Long story short, they removed all the brick, put in a beautiful new gas fireplace and then closed up the hole with drywall. Love it!

Aarif  - Markham
Aarif - Markham

High Efficiency Furnace & Air Conditioner

I have doing my research with regard to furnaces and A/c's. Received quotes from numerous companies i.e. Enbridge, Enwise, AirOne but decided to go with Pinnacle Home Solution. John Pavlus the Sales rep came over and went over quite of important items i.e. venting issues, Exisiting line sets media filters etc which was not explained but others.

It was important because we were expecting our first child and need to make sure the home was comfortable.

The showroom was exceptional. Able to see all the products first hand.

The price compared to the rest of the quotes was by far better - Cheaper and good value for product.

The installer Shawn-What an exceptional guy. He knew his stuff and explained to me what he was doing in a nutshell.

Professional - Efficient.

I would recommend Pinnacle Home Solutions- Advise / Recommendation was great. Installation is important and cant ask for a better person than Shawn.

Thanks

John Oborne,  Oborne Contracting
John Oborne, Oborne Contracting

gas fire places/stone walls/furnaces/mantels

Pinnacle Home Environment Solutions all ways comes through for me. I am a GTA contractor that is customer service oriented. It is important that my clients are well looked after, and that is exactly what Home Environment Expert Gloria Talarico does. As busy as she must be, she has an amazing way of making all my clients feel like there the only ones that matter. She is professional and dependable with even the toughest of my clients. She is very well informed of all products and services pinnacle has to offer and communicates that well, making my clients and me feel at ease. Pinnacle has an exceptional showroom that allows people to see there wide range of products and how they look in a working state, from gas and electric fire places to heating and air conditioning systems and including mantles and stone surrounds. There pricing is more than fare for the service and product they provide. The crews are skilled professionals, working quickly & efficiently always ready to find a solution for any difficult installs. For these reasons I use Pinnacle Home Environment Solutions exclusively and highly recommend them to all my clients (when you find a good company you stick with them). Thanks Gloria for keeping my clients happy.

Bess D from Bradford, Ontario
Bess D from Bradford, Ontario

Air Conditioning Unit

Pinnacle had the best pricing when getting quotes from several other companies. They were very knowledgeable and dependable since I need installation quickly they accomdated me.
I am very happy I chose Pinnacle.

More about Pinnacle Home Environment Solutions

Creating a Better Living Environment - We don't install products, we provide solutions. Our ultimate goal is to add value to your home by creating a better living environment. It's not just about installing a furnace, air conditioner, or fireplace. It's about determining which product will best meet your needs, ...
Looking for Fireplaces pros in Vaughan?