Pigeon Guard

Reviews for Pigeon Guard

Jermaine from Downtown
Jermaine from Downtown

Installed netting and cleaning

Pigeon guard came and installed a netting at my house and removed the pigeons. There was a miscommunication with the cleaning services, as I thought I was getting cleaning and netting installed. Rocco was very professional and responded to my concern and resolved my issue fairly and made me a "happy customer."

Christine from Davisville Village
Christine from Davisville Village

Pigeon guard fence for a condo balcony

Before we had the UV pigeon guard net installed, we tried tying an owl to the balcony railing and spraying the rails with lysol. Both worked for a short period of time, but neither for the long-term. Our pigeon problem eventually got so bad that we couldn't enjoy our space as it was over run with hazardous droppings. Then the unthinkable happened, the pigeons laid eggs! Once the eggs hatched in the Spring and the birds flew away, we immediately cleaned-up and disposed of the droppings and the nest, disposed of our balcony furniture and called pigeon guard to install the custom netting and solve our problem for good. The pigeon guard team was prompt, reasonably priced, and the job was done in less than two hours. The net itself is near invisible so it's both functional and fits in easily with any decor. Thanks again!

Thomas
Thomas

Pigeon Proof Business

A very nice and proffesional company to work with, They gave a complete service and the price was very fare. I would recommend this company overall.We had a very large and complecated job and they hadled it with eas.