Pier 1 Imports

Reviews for Pier 1 Imports

Kathryn in Cabbagetown
Kathryn in Cabbagetown

dishware

the store was extremely clean and well organized and the salespeople were friendly and able to provide clear assistance. They made my purchase experience stress free and easy. I especially enjoyed all the choices in terms of merchandise .

KE in Toronto
KE in Toronto

Kitchen table

My husband and I were looking for kitchen table and ended up at Pier 1. The customer service person at the store was very attentive and patient with us - and took time to show us around the store. She answered all our questions and arranged delivery. It was a pleasure shopping there! We love our table and would definitely shop there again.