Pickering Appliance Parts

HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Ajax  >  Pickering Appliance Parts

Reviews for Pickering Appliance Parts

1 review Kanata, ON

Weber Parts won't fit

I purchased cooking grills and flavour bars for my Weber barbeque online from Pickering Appliance. When the flavour bars arrived they were the correct size and fit the BBQ. However the grill sent was not the right one even though I mention the Genesis C model in the order. I also expected to get 2 as a complete set the same as I got 5 flaovour bars as a set. I talked to the owner J. Pitroda and he told me I only get one even though the picture shows two and if I send it back, I must pay shipping and If I don't order another one I will be charged a re-stalking fee of 25%.. I am not satisfied with this arrangement since the single grill that I got is not wide enough and will cost double of what I expected to pay. I sent note to the company and got no response to date.

violet  in Toronto

905-428-5590
601 Kingston Road West
Ajax
L1S 6L9

Excellent customer service, fast delivery on parts that had to be ordered, Absolutely recommended to any one looking for parts for appliances.Extremely helpful for assisting in diagnostics, very knowledgeable for a wide variate of house hold appliances. web sit is very helpful as well. Just call Jay and he will always be helpful!!!