Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems Inc.

1295 Eglinton Avenue East, Unit 14 Mississauga ON L4W 3E6
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems Inc.

Reviews for Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems Inc.

Eileen of Burlington
Eileen of Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Front and rear door screen installations

Mike was very professional and thorough. Although Mike was running only a little behind schedule, he took the time to call us and notify us that he was a little late and gave us an approximate time when he would be arriving to ensure that this was convenient to us. Once on the site, Mike work diligently to ensure that he completed the tasks at hand in a timely yet professional manner. Although he had yet another site to go to before heading home for the day, Mike took the time to explain the operation of the product thoroughly including, routine maintenance, service calls and warranty. The installation went very smoothly and Mike was sure to tidy up the work areas to the point that had he been at our home when we were not home I am not sure that we would have known immediately that he had been here.

Thanks for super job Mike. The entire experience with Phantom Screens was a pleasure. Keep up the great work!

Dbl D in Burlington
Dbl D in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Phantom Screen Installation

Mike did an excellent job on our new screen. We wanted to have an invisible screen installed on our front door, something that didn't intrude on the look of our home. We settled on Phantom Screens. Mike was on time, very professional and best of all was the end result of our screen. Thanks Mike.

Len in Guelph
Len in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

screen door purchase and installation

Mike - called first; explained exactly what they would do and how they would do it; gave us a full explanation of the workings of the system including warranty information; left no doubt that any falults would be quickly attended to.
Mike performed and acted the way I would expect all service people to perform.

Tracey in Waterloo
Tracey in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Service on my Phantom Screen Door

After purchasing my screen through a dealer for Phantom Screens several years ago, I was never happy with the way it worked. Finally,
Mike came to my home and took his time repairing it to the way it should work! Mike also took the time in explaining to me how things worked, and made sure I didn't have any extra costs! This door is the best investment I have ever made in my home, and now its even better! Thanks Mike!

fitness_fiend - King & Bathurst
fitness_fiend - King & Bathurst

Sliding Screen Door

Phantom Screen Doors came to our home and installed a screen door. The door is amazing and the quality is awesome. My only concern was that the men who installed the screen walked through my home (which is in a condo building) with their shoes on. When I called, the lady on the phone told me that her workers always take their shoes off. That made me upset considering I wasn't imagining footprints on my newly cleaned floor. The men who installed the door came back and offered to clean the floor. They were apologetic and explained that since they'd been in the building all day, they figured their shoes were clean. NOT SO BOYS! TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES! Awesome product.

Hi fitness_fiend,
Thank you so much for your review about our company. We're glad that you are pleased with the quality and appearance of our screens.

Thanks, also, for your comment regarding our employee's shoes. We believe that client feedback is one of the best tools to help us be aware of and improve our customer service standards. Your statements about our employees' footwear have definitely helped us to set better service and cleanliness procedures. Thank you very much.

Thom in Burlington
Thom in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

new screen door

We deceided to get a new screen door. We chose phatom screen because you cannot see the screen when closed. It is expensive but worth it. The istaller was great installed it perfectly, no mess great job.

Welland, Ontario
Welland, Ontario

Phantom Screens: Executive Model for porch

We have a 12feet by 13 feet covered porch at the back of our bungalow home. We bought retractable power screens for the two open sides of the porch. The result is an outdoor room free of bugs. The installer did a great job working with us on this project. We are more than satisfied with the result.

Happy
Happy

Installed invisible screen

All french doors on our main, second and third floors. From quoting, measuring to installation it was a top notch and professional experieince. We did this in September and are extremely high quality product. The sceens disappear into the walls and are excellent.

Mtskh from Riverdale
Mtskh from Riverdale

9.8/10

Screen door installation

Made contact at the home show several years ago, called to have a door installed. The installation was well done and didn't take long. The screen still works perfectly. We regularly receive favourable comments on the screen.

More about Phantom Screens / Ontario Screen Systems Inc.

Phantom Screens/ Ontario Screen Systems offers a beautiful alternative to traditional insect screens. Manufactured in Canada, these functional, attractive screens disappear when not in use and come in a variety of colours to match virtually any décor, all while blending in perfectly with door trim to maintaining the home’s architectural integrity.

These screens can be cover all window types including casement, awning, single & double-hung, sliding and tilt ‘n’turn windows.

They are also customized for double french doors, swing in swing out doors, sliding doors, and oversized doors.

Motorized retractable screens by Phantom provide insect protection, climate control and solar shading without blocking your views