PETsMART

Caitlin from Langley
Caitlin from Langley
5 reviews Langley, BC

Fish Tanks

I got my fish tank from here good customer service very knowledgeable staff. They helped me pick my fish and what tools and cleaning methods .I will need to use to clean my fishes tank. The tanks aren't that bad and they have many fish.to choose from. I will be coming back to Petsmart in the near furture.

Nicolette Co in Richmond
Nicolette Co in Richmond
2 reviews RICHMOND, BC

Bought a Fish Tank

I didnt know anything about aquariums but I wanted to buy one for my boyfriend. I went to Petsmart. They have great selections and in house brands at way cheaper prices. It was challenging to find staff to help me because of the size of the store which was frustrating but once I got someone, theyre helpful and knowledgeable. My boyfriend is very happy with my aquarium gift. ITs Petsmarts own brand so I paid less than other known brand. Works just as good.

Jane in Langley
Jane in Langley
2 reviews LANGLEY, BC

50 gallon tropical fish tank

We have found the staff to be very knowledgable. They have helped us get throught the start up phase of water stabilization and the gradual adding of fish till we have a very happy, successful and rewarding fish experience. The staff is always eager to chat about our tank and offer advice on how to grow our fish family.

Josh Wong in Vancouver
Josh Wong in Vancouver
8 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Basic Aquarium Supplies

A location I've frequented for my feeder fish supplies needed for my animals back home, they have been consistent with their service and supplies. Like a previous reviewer said, they do not stock much on exotic pet supplies as they are mostly tailored to koi fish, cat and dog owners and are more mainstream. I'm very happy with the service Ken provided me last time I entered as he was very knowledgable about his feeder fish species and knew what he was talking about unlike many service representatives who will pretend to know.

Leanne Gilmore in Vancouver
Leanne Gilmore in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Terrarium/Exotic pet supplies

I recently was in search for a new tank for my leopard gecko, I decided to try PetsMart to give a look around, I found a tank for relatively cheap, they also had a selection of lids in all different sizes to suite what I needed,however, the size I needed was not in stock and I was told they would specifically order one in for me, where I waited almost months and kept calling and would get the same answer, only for me to never get one ordered. Their fresh food supply for lizards, gecko's, etc is extremly lacking, crickets are half dead and my gecko refused to eat the worms I got from there. I suggest them for dogs, cats, or domestic animals but I won't be going back for my gecko!.