Perry's Roofing Inc

Reviews for Perry's Roofing Inc

Carol S in North York
Carol S in North York

Require Roofing Examination and Quote

Perry's Roofing installed my 25 year roof tiles, as well as all my eves, fascia and downspouts and Aluminium siding on my house. Now 12 years later, due to high winds, many shingles have come off the roof and it looks like my tiles are wearing prematurely. This is our observation and I have called Perry's Roofing twice in the last 2 weeks only to have the Receptionist call me back once to say someone would get back to me. Although no one called me during that time period, Rocky called me back today and will come by the house tomorrow to look at the wind damage, the unusual wear of my shingles and provide an estimate appropriate to the work that is required.

Review has 1 previous version
Nancy from Toronto
Nancy from Toronto
5 reviews York, ON

New Roof for House & Garage

A great big THANK YOU to Rodney and his crew (Rob, Eric, Lester, Steve and Doug) who came to re-do my house and garage roof. These guys were true professionals from start to finish. My property was fully protected with tarps which made the cleanup very easy and nothing was damaged. Throughout the whole process they were very respectful of my property and also of both my neighbour's property. It was very evident this crew worked as a team and took great pride in their workmanship. My roofs look great! They were the most professional group of trades people I have ever dealt with. THANK YOU!! I would highly recommend this company and if I could rate them any higher than a 10 I would give them 100!! Jessica, a thank you to you too!

Tottenham
Tottenham
2 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Roof

One other reviewer noted negative comments about this company. I am sorry they were not happy but our experience was exceptionally good. The work done was very professional, the cleanup was immaculate and most importantly when we had a leak around our skylight (which it turns out had nothing to do with the new shingles) the followup was everything one could ask for. These are very professional people who aim to please. If they were Bell employees I would never switch to Rogers. I would not hesitate in recommending Perry's Roofing to an aged relative and have recommended them to people I consider friends.

Evdoxia  in NEWMARKET
Evdoxia in NEWMARKET
1 review NEWMARKET, ON

Roof

I would like to thank all of the staff at Perry's Roofing!
My home had been damaged in a wind storm, and it had lost a lot of shingles.
I contacted Perry's Roofing and spoke with their receptionist. She was very helpful and assured me that Rodney (the owner) would be out to have a look at my roof as soon as possible.
Later that same day, Rodney came out to my house. I was very impressed with his honesty, and over all knowledge. He went on my roof and temporarily fixed it so water would not come in.
I had my entire roof replaced by Perry's Roofing later that month.
The "boys" were wonderful!! Very polite young men!
My roof looks amazing, and the clean up was perfect!!
I would highly recommend Perry's Roofing to anyone that needs a roof!
Thank you again for a job well done!!

Phil from Thornhill
Phil from Thornhill

Roofing and Eves

Many thanks to Rodney and the crew from Perry's Roofing. From the first time we met the 'boys', the anxiety left us immediately. During the re-shingling of our roof, an issue was discovered with our rafters. Rodney's team fixed it, let us know about it and we were not charged a nickel more for it. And just as before, when another of our buildings had to have its roof done, we called around for estimates. Perry's not only came in with a very competitive price, but the job was done with far greater detail than any of the other quotes we had gotten. Everything was explained in detail, so it was an educational experience too! Next time, I'll save myself the aggravation and call them first!! This team is exceptional!!

Heritage Estates Customer Satisfaction Group
Heritage Estates Customer Satisfaction Group
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roofing and Eve's

This is not a phoney review like the other one posted above. These guys are horrible to do business with. Barely average work. Nails left everywhere all over the drive way. My wifes car tire was puntured as a result. Took them over a year to actually do the job, until our old roof strated leaking and we had damage inside the house as well ! We've have had leaks and overflows 1 year later. Rodney came by and said it was leaves. They left a lid to a spray can up there when they were painting the flashing for a second time the right colour. There was not a single leaf in the gutter. When they finally did come by to fix some work they bent the brand new eve's in about 5 places. I should have held back 25% until everything was done properly. No respect for the customer, no customer service what so ever.
Buyer beware !!!

SHIRLEY AND FRED NELSON, NORTH YORK
SHIRLEY AND FRED NELSON, NORTH YORK
1 review North York, ON

ROOF REPLACEMENT; SOFFIT;EAVESTROUGHTS; FASCIA, AND MORE

IF YOU HAD SPACE FOR A "MILLLLLLION" OR MORE WORDS, I WOULD FIND ENOUGH WORDS TO USE UP THAT SPACE.

MY SISTER AND SOME OF HER NEIGHBOURS,IN RICHMOND HILL,CONTRACTED PERRY ROOFERS, A FEW YEARS AGO. "ABSOLUTELY PLEASED", IS AN UNDER-STATEMENT...
SHE GAVE ME THEIR PHONE NUMBER AND WE HAVE USED HIS COMPANY, EVER SINCE. EVEN WITH A PERSONAL FAMILY SET-BACK, HE CAME THROUGH, EVEN EARLIER THAN EXPECTED!! HE SAYS IT "LIKE IT IS". EVEN WHEN YOU WANT TO SPEND MORE MONEY ON THIS AND THAT, HE STOPS ~~~ AND GIVES YOU HIS HONEST OPINION. MY HUSBAND AND I WOULD NEVER,EVER THINK OF USING ANOTHER ROOFER. HIS MATERIALS ARE FAR,FAR ABOVE THE AVERAGE STANDARDS....WHAT ELSE TO SAY ?? HIS CREW ALSO CLEANED UP EVERY PIECE OF DEBRIS........EVEN TO WASHING DOWN OUR DRIVEWAY.

CONTINUED SUCCESS !!! IS ALL THAT WE CAN WISH HIM.

SHIRLEY AND FRED NELSON, 39 GWENDOLEN AVENUE, TORONTO,ONTARIO M2N 1A1

Heather in Richmond Hill North
Heather in Richmond Hill North
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof Replacement

After a poor experience with a previous "roofing professional", we were connected with Rodney from Perry's Roofing. His service was immediate, and he came to visit us the same day as we originally contacted him. He was very clearly knowledgeable with all of the roofing products and colours, and he made ordering our product from his company easy and worry-free. Perry's Roofing arrived promptly the next morning, and completed with work within one day with great professionalism, including covering all lawns and driveways with tarps for added protection. Clean-up was amazing, and they even provided us with their number should we need to contact them at any time. We couldn't be more please with the finished work!

More about Perry's Roofing Inc

We are a family run business that has been in operation for over 20 years, We specialize in roofing, soffit, fascia, eaves trough, and siding. We provide free estimates and offer a warranty on our work.