Window Flair Incorporated

karen hart in Spencerport
karen hart in Spencerport
1 review Spencerport, NY

New carpet and installation

My builder uses Window Flair for flooring. When I built my house, he sent me there to choose flooring. I used my carpet allowance there and they installed it. The carpet became unstretched within a year. I called them just after the year warranty was up. They didn't care and refused to fix it. I checked and it was 250.00 to have it re-streched. The quality was so bad I just got rid of it. Don't do business with them if you care about customer service. Once they sell you something and they got your money, they got ya!!!