Floor Retailers

416-638-9600
1140 Sheppard Ave W, Unit 19
North York
M3K 2A2

had to install new hardwood floors where the previous company promised to do the job on certain time failed i had chico from Perfect flooring to come for the rescue and managed to catch up with the time and the project in less then a week time, very professional crew, they clean their mess once they were done.highly recommend them.

Navpaul Kasli in Brampton
Navpaul Kasli in Brampton
5 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Hardwood Flooring

Was extremely great service and fast installation. Hardwood is top quality and still looks brand new like it was just installed yesterday. The work was done extremely quickly and did not bother me at all. They cleaned all the mess that was made and even took our old carpet.

GTP in Mississauga
GTP in Mississauga

Hardwood Flooring and Stairs

Hired Perfect Flooring to install hardwood purchased from another store. The two contractors worked very slow and did not take the time to fix the fine details. Floors look nice at first glance but many mistakes can be seen once someone looks closely at the workmanship. Floors are already moving in less than two months. Dont recommend.

MELISSA FROM NORTH YORK ONTARIO
MELISSA FROM NORTH YORK ONTARIO
1 review North York, ON

Hardwood on the main floor

416-638-9600
1140 Sheppard Ave W, Unit 19
North York
M3K 2A2

Last month I was shopping for hardwood floors for my home i was shopping around and was confused the prices was ranging from 15000 to 8000 this is my first time doing a renovation and was overwhelmed, one of my friends recommended Perfect flooring. Iwent to their showroom and explain what i wanted done Anthony help me out and set an appt for a meassurement when they came to my house they brought me samples of hardwood and measure everything they help me choose the floors. i decide to go with them because my friend recommended them their price was 11000 so i decided was a fair price and I am so glad I went with them they came on time they cover all my furniture they was very clean and profesional they did a wonderfull job i highly recommend them they are very profesional and very good price thank you Anthony for all your help floors are wonderful.