Penfolds Roofing Inc

1262 Vernon Dr Vancouver BC V6A
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Vancouver  >  Penfolds Roofing Inc

Reviews for Penfolds Roofing Inc

Leaky roof on old house

Had penfolds in to inspect and fix a leaky skylight at an old house. Discovered rotting wood around the skylight. Good that penfolds had the expertise to get the work done despite the expanded scope in a reasonable amount of time. Also, they controlled the budget and communicated well throughout the process. Highly recommend!

david stolk in Franklin
david stolk in Franklin
2 reviews Mission, BC

roofing project

Penfold replaced my cedar roof 24 years old - with asphalt shingles - it was a big job it is a steep roof and there were 4 workers - they did a fantastic job- very professional and competent - I could not have asked for anything better

thanks penfolds

dave

jknypstra
jknypstra
1 review White Rock, BC

It was great to deal with the staff at Penfolds, very courteous and professional. The work was completed in a very professional manner including keeping the area clean of debris. Looks great and have had great compliments as well.

Ken
Ken
1 review Richmond, BC

Roof Replacement

We recently replaced our old roof with a new metal roof. We were impressed by the entire process, from initial consultations, to the completion of the work. We were even surprised at the thoroughness of the cleanup post installation. The team was courteous and patient with our questions and queries. We would like to commend Sean on the consultations, Michael on the project coordinations, and Noel and the roofers for the craftsmanship. I would highly recommend their services for those considering roofing work.

CMG i.
CMG i.
1 review Surrey, BC

EcoRoof

As a home owner, a roof is often one of the most important aspects of a home – it protects your home from the elements Mother Nature throws at it. So when it came time to re-roof our home, we set out researching both the various roofing companies throughout the Lower Mainland and the products (along with the product warrantees) offered by each roofing company. In the end we chose an EcoRoof by Penfolds.
From the initial meeting with Sean Crowther to the final follow-up questions, the whole process was professional and well organized. Sean explained all of the various options available; provided us with addresses in nearby neighbourhoods so we can see the different product and colour options; and accommodated our requests for additional info about the various components involved with the roofing product chosen. Our roof is a large roof, yet the crew installing our new roof were in and out in 4 days – they were hard working, courteous

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

New roof

Adam and his team were very knowledgeable and made the decision easy to make. The installation was done with care and precision.
I chose Penfolds because they have been around a long time and I heard favourable reviews. They did not disappoint. Very happy with the end result.

1 review Vancouver, BC

roofing

They redid our very big roof and did an excellent job. Not only was the work great, but the communication with all of the owners and the response time to our many queries and minor concerns were dealt with immediately. They come highly recommended.

tvanderkruyk
tvanderkruyk
1 review Vancouver, BC

New roof

The Penfolds crew installed a new Eco roof on our house.....we are very pleased with the work. A hard working and professional installation team led by Ray.

Sean did a great job of explaining product options to us and our neighbors.

JP
JP
1 review Richmond, BC

On time and on schedule . Price came in under the quote. Friendly roofers and all clean up was done . Protected the neighbours garden as well.

Hi JP, thanks for sharing your experience with us! Glad to hear your project went smoothly.

All the best,
Shaun Mayhew
Sales & Marketing Manager
604-254-4663

Dennise
Dennise
1 review Delta, BC

A beautiful brand new roof

I had researched many roofing companies and in the end, I chose Penfolds and the reason being...they are reputable, have been around since 1937, their crew is very hard working, they used high quality products and the cleanup at the end of the day is like they were never here. This project was put on hold because we had a robin nesting under an overhang and when I explained this to Adam, he was very accommodating and mentioned that I could contact him when Miss robin and her young had flown the coop. Adam even took a photo of her beautiful blue eggs which made me feel so happy that he cared and of course he showed me a photograph of his robin's nest at his property. Unfortunately a crow took our Miss robin's babies and life goes on. I like the lifetime warranty and the fact that it's transferable. Adam was very helpful when we discussed our project and the process and the price in the end was worth it. After the project was completed, Brian came around for inspection to make sure everything was just right. I can't tell you how many of my neighbours have mentioned how beautiful my roof looks, and with their compliments...I know I made the right decision in the end. Thank you Penfolds...to your hard working crew (8:00 am to 7:30 pm the first day) and let me tell you...it will be sooooooo easy to share my story of how wonderful your people and company are. Keep up the great work and hoping you'll be around for another 80+ years!

Kind regards, Dennise Tiede

Hi Dennise, Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story and your great experience! We try very hard to accommodate our customer's schedules because we know that life, and Miss Robin's schedule, does not stop for re-roofing :). We are so glad you love your new roof and are very appreciative of your kind words, I will be sure to pass them along to all involved.

All the best!

Shaun Mayhew
Sales & Marketing Manager
604-254-4663

More about Penfolds Roofing Inc

Penfolds Roofing & Solar has been serving the Greater Vancouver area and Fraser Valley since 1937, earning a reputation for honesty & quality craftsmanship with a wide range of superior re roofing shingles and roof shakes, such as the indestructible EcoRoof rubber shakes, including the latest technology in Solar PV. We service all types of roofs and customers, including Residential Re Roofing, Strata & Multi-Family properties, Commercial/Industrial, New Construction and we have a full service Service/Repairs department. We also provide renewable technologies as in Solar Photovoltaics (Solar Panels) while roofing, or by itself. We are a full service operation that warrants and guarantees everything we do!