Peg Corp

Reviews for Peg Corp

Aimee F.
Aimee F.

Retail store fixturing build-in

I hired PEG Reno to customize and build in all the fixtures for my retail store. The job entailed taking down a wall, fixing flooring, framing and drywall IG a new fitting room, tons of carpentry and very precise specifications. The job was completed completely on time, on a tight schedule. Bill went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect. I am extremely happy with my decision to hire PEG and would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Aimee,

It was a pleasure to work on your retail store renovation and we're so pleased that you're happy with the transformation. We wish you all the best with your store and we look forward to working again with you in the future!

nadia
nadia

IKEA Kitchen Installation

PEG Corporation was wonderful to work with. They were professional, courteous, and very efficient. We highly recommend their service!

Hi Nadia,

Thanks for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again in the near future!

dlevitt519 in Toronto
dlevitt519 in Toronto

Kitchen & Laundry Room Installation

Peg was able to beat another quote we received for our project, and far surpassed the other firm on customer service.
Dealing with Peg was, by far, the easiest part of our renovation project. Prompt, great and fast communication, quick turnaround time and they helped problem solve a couple of issues.
Wouldn't hesitate to use them again for future installations or design services.

Hi,
Thanks so much for your kind review. We're so glad that you're happy with our services and we really appreciate that you've taken the time to share your experience. We all truly enjoyed working with you and we look forward to doing so again with any future projects you may have.

Tina F.
Tina F.
1 review Erin, ON

Kitchen Renovation Install:

I purchased Ikea base cabinets and had custom doors made. Peg did the install as recommended by my door makers. Their work was excellent, the installers were timely, tidy and kept us in the loop at all times. The customer service from start to finish was excellent, always keeping in touch as well. I was very pleased with everything and highly recommend them. Thank You Peg.

Hi Tina,
Thank so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post your review - we really appreciate it! We strive to provide the excellent customer service and quality installations that our clients deserve. We would love to work with you again in the future. Enjoy your kitchen!

JG I.
JG I.

Kitchen install

I have used PEG multiple times for many different kitchen and closet installs. They are always a pleasure to work with - from the office to the installers. I would highly recommend them. I also find they are reasonably priced for the service they offer. The installers are also good at problem solving. I did use them once for a tile installation and the work wasn't the greatest (big understatement) but once I called the office, they sent the tiler back and he spent the whole day fixing it (bad grouting job) until it looked great. I figure mistakes occasionally happen and it's how well the company handles them - PEG always stand by their work and deal with issues quickly if they do occur. Overall, it's a great company to work with.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. We are very pleased that you are happy with our services, and even more thrilled to have you as a repeat customer. As noted in your review - in very rare cases - mistakes occur during installation. However, our philosophy is, and has always been, to correct our mistakes to the best of our ability. We truly enjoy having you as a customer and look forward to our continued working relationship!

2 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I am so thankful to have chosen Peg for my kitchen renovation! From start to finish the entire team was attentive and available and eager to help me bring my dream kitchen to life! Michelle, you were an angel during this process, always ready when I needed you! From Allen and Nike to Yury and Bill and Shewan... Everyone was extremely knowledgeable and skilled at their craft and so helpful! My kitchen is a show stopper! If I've missed anyone please know how appreciative I am! I'll be calling you again for sure!

Tammy

Thank you, Tammy, for your kind review. We are so happy that you love your new kitchen & hope that you enjoy it for many years to come! Have a great summer!

Andrea
Andrea

Teeny, awkward condo kitchen

I asked PEG renovate my tiny, akward condo kitchen in downtown Toronto. Right from the get go I was impressed with their communication and attention to detail. I decided to purchase my new kitchen from IKEA. The consultant from PEG measured my kitchen and made efficiency suggestions based on his extensive knowledge of the product. I work fulltime and had some problems with IKEA delivery delays and incorrect items, but through it all Michelle was constantly in contact with me co-ordinating and rearranging times to work around IKEA’s errors. She’s a superstar! PEG’s trades people were always professional and respectful of my home and time. They were a pleasure to chat with and learn from. I could not have asked for a happier experience. I love my new kitchen and wish I had done it sooner!!!

Hi Andrea,
Thank you for your review. Renovations can get tricky but we are happy to have been able to work around the bumps, and are extremely pleased that you love your new kitchen. It was an absolute pleasure serving you. Enjoy your kitchen!
PEG Customer Care team

Margaret
Margaret

Kitchen Renovation

All aspects of the renovation were seamless from Allan checking the kitchen plans to Michelle co-ordinating the various trades involved. Michelle was always at the other end of the phone to answer any questions or concerns I had. The various tradesmen were very professional and courteous and did a good job, as well as cleaning up after each job. I would definitely recommend PEGG Corporation.

Hi Margaret,
Thank you for taking the time to share your PEG experience with others. We are so pleased that you are happy with our services, and hope to work with you again in the future. Enjoy your kitchen!
All the best,

peg f.
peg f.

ikea kitchen refresh

PEG delivered on exactly the quote they gave us. Their price is their price - even when unforeseen hiccups came up - how refreshing! Their work is meticulous and they care about their craft. The team who came in to do the work were professional, detailed, lovely people. A pleasure to have in our home. You can tell this company treats their people right, and that says a lot about them. We are delighted with how our space turned out. Thank you, PEG.

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your great review. We are so pleased that you're happy with the results of your kitchen renovation. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

michellerichardsonch in Toronto
michellerichardsonch in Toronto

Kitchen cabinet frame installation, countertop installation, sink installation

We had the work completed 1 week ago and are happy so far. The company is pretty organized and responsive. Overall a pretty good experience.

Hi Michelle,
We are so thrilled that you are happy with your kitchen installation. It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Enjoy your kitchen!

More about Peg Corp

PEG is an IKEA Certified Kitchen Installer and Licensed Renovator. As a full service remodeling company, PEG has completed thousands of remodeling projects from kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms and basements to complete home and commercial builds.

PEG’s team includes licensed carpenters, professional IKEA kitchen installation technicians, licensed plumbers & gas fitters, project managers, drywallers & tapers, licensed electricians, tilers and a centralized customer service team.