Peel Tile

3620A Laird Rd Mississauga ON L5L6A8

Reviews for Peel Tile

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

PEEL TILE CLOSED DOWN

Peel Tile closed down - very upset had a project that was pending as I was waiting on additional product. Go to Factory Tile Depot - Milton speak to Angelo Gaetano 905-636-7909 they carry the same product he hooked me up and got me the same product so I can complete my project.

Sam in Newmarket
Sam in Newmarket
1 review , ON

Bathroom renovation

We went to Peel Tile to have our bathroom remodelled first. We had great service and the selection was more than we could ask for. I didn't know where to start but their designers really help to narrow things down. What we were most impressed with was the craftsmanship. They are truly professionals at their trade.

After the bathroom was complete we went with them to do our hardwood and to remove a wall on our main floor. It was nice that they could do both the carpentry work and flooring that we needed. We were comfortable with their designers and installers so it was an easy decision to go with them for the next project.

The one thing I will say is be prepared for delays. We had a delay with the product and then the work took a little longer than I would have liked. However, it was all worth it in the end, we have a beautiful bathroom that gets so many compliments.

in Mississauga
in Mississauga

Bathroom

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE – Worst experience in my life. Poor work and even worse customer service from Albert owner of the store.

Word of advice, STAY AWAY from PEEL tile.

Word of advice STAY AWAY - take your money elsewhere - There are a lot of other good places out there.

DeeS from Toronto
DeeS from Toronto

Ensuite, foyer, powder room

Peel Tile was amazing from start to finish. They kept me informed of their schedule and stayed on track. The quality of work far exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them.

V & T from Mississauga
V & T from Mississauga

Customer Service

We had some bad luck with a defective toilet which we purchased at Peel Tile. We were very happy with how our problem was solved. The staff was very courteous, professional and understanding, and made every effort to provide excellent customer satisfaction. We would definitely recommend this store when renovating bathrooms and kitchens.....great selection of quality products and great customer service!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Powder Room

I had Peel Tile renovate a small powder room. Ordered tiles, toilet and pedestal sink. Peel tile was to install the items. The installer put it all together and when I looked at it, I realized that he had brought the wrong base for the pedestal sink. He said it wasn't his problem because that is the one they put on the truck. I had to pay out-of-pocket for someone else to come and prop up the sink portion (which was now fastened to the wall), return the base, pick up the correct one and bring it back for installation. I just used someone else to install the base as it was too difficult dealing with Peel Tile. I am very happy with the product (toilet, pedestal and tiles) but the service was very poor.

Hi there. This doesn't sound like anything we would do, or have done in the recent past. I have not ordered a pedestal for a client in months, and i certainly havent encountered any problem with a leg that doesn't fit - I would know about this. Please private- message me with your last name or telephone number and i will try to understand what encounter you are talking about. I am almost certain you have the wrong company, here. My emails is sabrina@peeltile.com. Thank you.

Dennis Son in Mississauga
Dennis Son in Mississauga

Steer clear of this store

I don't usually write reviews, but I felt the need to write one for Peel Tile after our experience with them. We ordered 40 sq ft. of back splash tiles from them on July 26th. The sales rep notified us that the tiles will be delivered the same week on July 29th and we were supposed to pick it up the following morning on the 30th. I took a day off of work and booked in my contractor for the 30th to have him install the tiles and finish off the rest of the trim in the kitchen myself.

On the morning of the 30th, I called in to confirm that the order was there and to let them know I was on my way. The sales rep that had taken our order informed us that the tiles were not on the truck for some reason, she was not sure if there was an error on their end or the supplier's. She said she would get the manager to call back on August 2nd after the long weekend and offered us some sort of compensation for the delay.

On the 2nd, there was still no call from their manager so we called in at 11 AM to find out what was going on. I asked for the manager after dealing with their terrible customer service agents who told me that there was nothing they could do but wait for the truck.

A manager by the name of Sabrina Colosimo began to tell me that she did not know why the tiles were not on the truck and that she would have to call me back in an hour. There are some major issues in communication with this company. I had to be the one to call repeatedly to find out what was going on with my order and they failed to contact me and notify me of what was going on in the first place.

The sales rep had informed me that we would be compensated for the delay and inconvenience of having to take another day off of work and having to book my contractor a second time. I asked Sabrina about that and she claimed that she didn't truly believe that she inconvenienced us and argued about the days that I took off work and the functionality of the kitchen without the back splash.

Peel Tiles has not only wasted my time, but my contractor's time and ended up costing me more than what the tiles originally cost due to their delays and incompetent service. Sabrina's lack of professionalism and ability in handling customers and dealing with complaints is a good enough reason to stay away from this business.

Unfortunately the delay was on the manufacturer's end. As we are a retailer, and obviously at the mercy of the manufacturer's delivery, there was nothing about this situation that we could have avoided. To add to this, your arrival date was one day before the long weekend. Which makes the next business day a Tuesday - I can appreciate how that seemed to be a long time, however it was the very net business day. I was made aware of the problem by Natalie on Friday by email, on Tuesday morning i had already called the manufacturer to get it resolved. I did not want to call you until i had a firm anticipated arrival time. When you called me at 10am, I was waiting to hear back. I called you by 1045 and told you the tiles would be here by noon, as the manufacturer was sending someone out with them to make up for the mis-shipment. I coordinated a courier, at no cost to you and had them at your door at 1:23 pm. Your tone was aggressive, condescending and completely unwarranted. I resolved the situation at my earliest opportunity. Saturday, although our showroom is open, is truly not a business day, in terms of our logistics, so Tuesday was my first opportunity to deal with this problem. I'm sorry that your experience was less than desirable and you didn't find my ability to resolve your problem satisfactory. It was the very best anyone could have done, given the circumstances. I think anyone that reads this kind of aggressive commentary can understand the kind of person that is writing it. You were looking for an argument as soon as you got on the phone, instead of listening to hear what I was doing to help.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Ensuite Renovation

We recently renovated our ensuite bathroom. Renee, the designer at Peel Tile provided excellent advice with choosing tiles, fixtures and colours. My husband did the construction and Renee always responded quickly to his questions and made sure he spoke with the right person at Peel Tile to get all his questions answered. Renee arranged for a glass shower panel and quartz vanity top to be installed. Both products were installed by very professional tradesmen. The quality of all the products we purchased was excellent. I highly recommend Peel Tile.

tile purchase was a great experience

Peel Tile
905-569-0202
3620A Laird Rd
Mississauga
L5L6A8

Peel tile in Mississauga is HUGE. Best selection we have EVER seen. We managed to find tile in their discontinued area for less money, but the porcelain tile we picked was just gorgeous. Highly recommend. worth the drive out of town.

More about Peel Tile

Mississauga’s flooring, bathroom and kitchen design destination for over 35 years. We offer design / planning services, in-home estimates, and professional installations for all products sold. We have an exentsive selection of natural stone, tile, hardwood, carpet, vinyl, laminate, cork, vanities, countertops, faucets, sinks, toilets, shower doors, bathtubs and completely ...
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Erindale?