Peel Region Paving Co Ltd

Paving Contractors
4040 Creditview Rd, Unit 11 Mississauga ON L5C 3Y8
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Mississauga  >  Peel Region Paving Co Ltd  >  Residential driveway paving nightmare - poor quality product and company - stay away.
Peter in Mississauga
Peter in Mississauga

Peel Region Paving Co Ltd
905-897-4989
4040 Creditview Rd, Unit 11
Mississauga
L5C 3Y8

In a word, stay away.
I never write reviews on anything but this one - I just had to.
I know Carlo will most likely come on here and say the job was done right and I am too picky but believe me it was not done correctly.
They sell you on the idea of a great job for a great price - right.
On my entire street, they did maybe 6 houses at the same time - all of whom I spoke with and agreed on less than average job. Not one was satisfied with their driveway.
Carlo (the owner) even admitted that they received a BAD BATCH of asphalt for our street and that's where it ends. He says and I quote "it's a driveway, not ceramic tiles ". He did nothing about it even knowing that the asphalt was "bad".
Yes it's a driveway, but it ended with discolouration, pitted holes in multiple places, lines left by the roller machine and it was so soft that I can easily poke a finger in it and leave dents - yes dents, and it wasn't a hot day (as they would argue!). A neighbour of mine came by and commented that my driveway looks like it's 10 years old already.

Anyway I could go on and on but I think my point is clear.
This company needs to UP it's quality and UP it's post-service greatly.
I asked repeatedly to correct the issues with no actionable response, only defending their job as adequate for a driveway.
Customer service: 0
I wasn't the only one on my street disappointed so it's definitely not me.
If you want your asphalt driveway done right, go elsewhere, trust me.
And to Carlo, I'm not sure how you stayed in business so long (maybe it's the prices that get people, I don't know) but you really need to work on a quality, long-lasting product that people expect in a driveway.
Avoid at all costs. Seriously.

Peter , why don't you State your address with your review so people can determine on their own that their is nothing wrong with your driveway. We came to you houses several times to find any defects, the only thing we noticed is a mark from a plant pot that you left on driveway when it was hot . We told you not to keep anything on the driveway after being paved . This is a false statement your making let other home owners see for them self . I would say to other paving company don't do work for peter , all he is looking for is a free driveway.