Peel Region-Paving Co Ltd

2210 in Richmond Hill
2210 in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Drive way Paving

We highly recommend Peel Region Paving for the great job they did in our drive way. They were on time, courteous, clean and on budget. Our contact Roger, was very helpful throughout the project and kept us inform about each step. Going through renovations at our place this summer, we certainly appreciated dealing with their polite and professional crew.

Massy & Lorraine

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Driveway ashphalt

Roger and his crew were always on time polite and courteous and know what they’re doing when it comes to their field of expertise would highly recommend this company if anybody is looking to have their driveway redone

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

New Driveway

Thanks to Roger and crew of Peel Paving. Very helpful , friendly and did a great job. Just completed last couple of days. Can't give 5 out of five yet. . But will update my review in a couple of months . After we drive and park on it. See how it holds up.

Driveway paved

Peel region paving paved my driveway last week I highly recommend this company. Carlo was prompt and curteous with timing and questions that I had. Their work was professional andy driveway looks great

josh pearson
josh pearson

new driveway

lots of issues and tried to resolve with carlos for 7 weeks but they were a no show...asphalt is higher than the garage floor and water now drains to the house.. 10 months later for a window reno the ladder is sinking in the asphalt ...over all driveway is on a slope... not a happy camper carlos

Roy in Mississauga
Roy in Mississauga

Repave driveway

Carlo and his crew paved my driveway yesterday and I have nothing but praise for the work they done and the friendliness of the entire crew, they were all polite and hard working. Having worked with asphalt myself 40yrs. ago I was very happy with the work they did, and would recommend them to anyone.

kevin in Toronto
kevin in Toronto

driveway paving

On July 9 2018, I had my driveway re-paved by Peel Region Paving. A day later, after I was allowed to walk on it and was able to inspect it , I noticed the surface had a half dozen indents or "holes". I could not reach anyone at the company so I left a couple of messages explaining my complaint. I never received a call from them. Not a professional contractor and would advise anyone to avoid using them

Janice in Mississauga
Janice in Mississauga

Driveway paved

Had my driveway paid a few weeks ago. Looks great! Roger was great to deal with! Would highly recommend this company! Roger was very honest and trust worthy and he always returned our calls immediately.

Driveway

I HIRED CARLO FROM PEEL REGION PAVING TO PAVE MY DRIVEWAY . THE CREW WAS AMAZING . THE PROCESS WAS STRESS FREE FROM BEGINNING TO END. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS , DRIVEWAY LOOKS AMAZING , THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

Ashphalt Driveway

Paving done last summer. Terrible service. First broke my water line when digging up driveway. Then there were visible large black pebbles throughout the driveway after paving. It was a horrible mess. The paving lines were not near straight on either side of the driveway. Lady came out to look at the job done. Carlo assured me it was a bad batch of ashphalt and they would be contacting the ashphalt company for reimbursement or they will fix in the fall. After several attempts to reach Carlo to follow up in the fall, Never was my phone returned until this day.

This Must be the same person , from last review as they said to me they were going to keep on posting bad reviews . If you have a complaint you should use your Real name and address not state lady looked at driveway . What lady and we're do they Live so we can respond properly to a complaint, and let homeowners no the truth about what your complaint about .

More about Peel Region-Paving Co Ltd

Peel Region Paving Co. Ltd, family business operating for over 30 years, specializing in asphalt, interlock, concrete. Peel Region Paving specializes in parking lots, driveways, asphalt repairs