Paving Contractors
Concrete Contractors

Reviews for Peel Region-Paving Co Ltd

Peter in Mississauga
Peter in Mississauga

Residential driveway paving nightmare - poor quality product and company - stay away.

905-897-4989
4040 Creditview Rd, Unit 11
Mississauga
L5C 3Y8

In a word, stay away.
I never write reviews on anything but this one - I just had to.
I know Carlo will most likely come on here and say the job was done right and I am too picky but believe me it was not done correctly.
They sell you on the idea of a great job for a great price - right.
On my entire street, they did maybe 6 houses at the same time - all of whom I spoke with and agreed on less than average job. Not one was satisfied with their driveway.
Carlo (the owner) even admitted that they received a BAD BATCH of asphalt for our street and that's where it ends. He says and I quote "it's a driveway, not ceramic tiles ". He did nothing about it even knowing that the asphalt was "bad".
Yes it's a driveway, but it ended with discolouration, pitted holes in multiple places, lines left by the roller machine and it was so soft that I can easily poke a finger in it and leave dents - yes dents, and it wasn't a hot day (as they would argue!). A neighbour of mine came by and commented that my driveway looks like it's 10 years old already.

Anyway I could go on and on but I think my point is clear.
This company needs to UP it's quality and UP it's post-service greatly.
I asked repeatedly to correct the issues with no actionable response, only defending their job as adequate for a driveway.
Customer service: 0
I wasn't the only one on my street disappointed so it's definitely not me.
If you want your asphalt driveway done right, go elsewhere, trust me.
And to Carlo, I'm not sure how you stayed in business so long (maybe it's the prices that get people, I don't know) but you really need to work on a quality, long-lasting product that people expect in a driveway.
Avoid at all costs. Seriously.

Peter , why don't you State your address with your review so people can determine on their own that their is nothing wrong with your driveway. We came to you houses several times to find any defects, the only thing we noticed is a mark from a plant pot that you left on driveway when it was hot . We told you not to keep anything on the driveway after being paved . This is a false statement your making let other home owners see for them self . I would say to other paving company don't do work for peter , all he is looking for is a free driveway.

Sam in Mississauga
Sam in Mississauga

Driveway Paving

We had our small driveway done by Peel Region Paving in July 2017. Only one winter after, we noticed lots of cracks, curving surface all over the pavement. We reported our concerns to Carlo in April 2018 since it is still within 1 year warranty period. Carlo agreed to come over during fall since summer is their peak season. I waited and followed up with Carlo in early October and made an arrangement with Carlo for an onsite inspection. I took that day off waiting for them to come. NO ONE SHOWED UP!! It was so difficult to get hold of them after we paid the money. But now, I was completely disconnected with them. No responses at all! The lost to us maybe a couple thousands at the most, but to your company, Peel Region Paving, it kills your business!

Addison in Mississauga
Addison in Mississauga

Repaving driveway

Very professional and prompt service. Roger was quick and reasonable with his estimate. All work was completed under one weeks time. Would recommend to others. No concerns towards work/ service.

GREG HENDERSON in Stratford
GREG HENDERSON in Stratford

Driveway Paving

Carlo and his dedicated team did a fantastic job on my driveway. I did not have to wait long for the job to get started and you can tell by the finished product they take pride in the work they do.
Thank You Carlo and your team for job well done.

Rick from Oakville
Rick from Oakville

Driveway Paving

I had driveway paved by Peel Region Paving in mid Jul 2018. Our contact Roger was helpful throughout the project and keep us informed. However, just over one month in early Sep 2018, I noticed a few weeds growing along edge of driveway. The surface of driveway was broken by growing weeds. The 2nd issue, which is much more critical, there are a few standing water on the driveway after heavy rain. The surface is not even. This is serious SAFETY problem in winter.

I have called Peel Region Paving every week since early Sep 2018 for over 7 weeks. Every time, they took note and asked me to wait for following up call. No one contacted me yet. I will continue contact Peel Region Paving to fix these issues. I will update the status.

2210 in Richmond Hill
2210 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Drive way Paving

We highly recommend Peel Region Paving for the great job they did in our drive way. They were on time, courteous, clean and on budget. Our contact Roger, was very helpful throughout the project and kept us inform about each step. Going through renovations at our place this summer, we certainly appreciated dealing with their polite and professional crew.

Massy & Lorraine

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Driveway ashphalt

Roger and his crew were always on time polite and courteous and know what they’re doing when it comes to their field of expertise would highly recommend this company if anybody is looking to have their driveway redone

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

New Driveway

Thanks to Roger and crew of Peel Paving. Very helpful , friendly and did a great job. Just completed last couple of days. Can't give 5 out of five yet. . But will update my review in a couple of months . After we drive and park on it. See how it holds up.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Driveway paved

Peel region paving paved my driveway last week I highly recommend this company. Carlo was prompt and curteous with timing and questions that I had. Their work was professional andy driveway looks great

josh pearson
josh pearson

new driveway

lots of issues and tried to resolve with carlos for 7 weeks but they were a no show...asphalt is higher than the garage floor and water now drains to the house.. 10 months later for a window reno the ladder is sinking in the asphalt ...over all driveway is on a slope... not a happy camper carlos

More about Peel Region-Paving Co Ltd

Peel Region Paving Co. Ltd, family business operating for over 30 years, specializing in asphalt, interlock, concrete. Peel Region Paving specializes in parking lots, driveways, asphalt repairs