Peel Region Paving Co Ltd

Reviews for Peel Region Paving Co Ltd

Marlene G
Marlene G

Driveway paving

Great job. Quickly done. Very polite. They came one day and ripped up old driveway than after gravel settled they came and put asphalt. Great work once again. Thank you!

Eric in Mississauga
Eric in Mississauga

No warranty, horrible customer service, rude and irresponsible

They were very friendly when selling, but later when problems appear, they will not return your phone calls.

I am really disappointing. I did my driveway back Summer 2018. Roger came and was very friendly, gave me a good quote with 1 year warranty, guys came in September paved my dryway, next summer 2019 cracks showed up on the side of the dryway. I called Roger, left voicemail, texted, he said he would get back to me. Never did. I called and texted him multiple times, then I called general number, another guy (pretty rude) told me to call in Spring when they are back to business. in Spring he told me to call in summer, in summer told me he would get back to me, never did, after 5 phone called and voicemails, they dont take my phone calls anymore.

Roger, I will remember you for the rest of my life! All the best to you brother!

Vegechan in Oakville
Vegechan in Oakville

Great small driveway job

We needed a full driveway done in 2017. We had a massive hole in the middle of our old driveway from sewer work. Carlo came out, quote matched other companies. He was much more approachable than other companies. We had to leave the driveway as gravel to settle for about 4 months, and Carlo would touch base with us to see when we would be comfortable to get the final paving done. The paving itself was very neatly done, no mess to the surrounding stone or grass. 3 years later, there is nothing wrong with our driveway, it still looks great. Thanks!

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga

Driveway & Patio / Steps in Concrete

Carlo came to quote paving the driveway and paid attention to the details which impressed us. Next, Joe gave some practical suggestions regarding the Concrete work involving our side steps and backyard patio. Joe and his brother Charbell worked like a well-oiled machine. Charbell completed the job, going above and beyond by removing debris and putting the finishing touches on the Concrete. Joe & Charbell PAVED the way for Peel Region. Meanwhile Carlo kept us posted as to scheduling the Paving of our driveway.

Cynthia in Mississauga
Cynthia in Mississauga

Poor Job- Cracks/Weeds/Holes and Sunk-in Driveway

Less than 1 year after our driveway was completed we started to get weeds all along the border wall of the driveway. Growing right through the tar. There were also cracks starting. And a chair legs went right through the tar. Peel Region was not responsive and didn't take ownership of their mistakes.. Now in year 2 the driveway have sunk.
Poor Workmaship and Materials. Poor Customer Service. Come and have a look at it. 2149 Salmon Rd.

Tim Parsons  in Mississauga
Tim Parsons in Mississauga

Driveways

We used Peel Regional Paving to do 4 driveways and redo a concrete garage floor in July 2019 we found the quality 100 % and the customer service was excellent !!
Highly recommend this company

Thank you Tim , your friends and family , for your business .

Stay AWAY if you value your money

I regret everyday hiring this company and giving them money. Horrible quality of work, terrible customer service, rude and extremely disrespectful owner. I have requested they fix the terrible job they did, but they will not honour their warrantee. Carlos (the owner) also stopped answering my calls or bothered to call me back.

Do NOT hire these people if you value your money. Currently investigating how to report this company to the better business bureau.

Any one can Write a review on HomeStars, even people that are trying to run down a company that's been in business for 30 years by writing false reviews, this review has no name or address attached to complaint. In 30 years we have a hand full of people which are very hard to work for , we try are best to answer all complaints and repair them .

David in Mississauga
David in Mississauga

Asphalt driveway removal and paving

After 19 years since my driveway was last paved (also by Peel Region Paving Co. Ltd.) I decided it was time to replace the drive - now with a few cracks and dips - but still solid. My driveway is double car width with capacity for four cars plus boulevard. Roger proved the quote and oversaw the work from start to finish. Solidly professional and clearly experienced crew. All work done on time and well done. Roger was very accommodating of the few paving deferrals I requested to give time for other contractors (deck replacement) to get finished before new drive put down. Paving was completed today precisely as scheduled - excellent job - will call again in 19 yrs. Thanks to both Roger and Carlos and their crew.
Dave-Mississauga

Thank you David for your your business 19 years later , how time flies bye

Vembet in Mississauga
Vembet in Mississauga

Very Satisfied

Roger and his team is very professional and nice. I recommended them to my neighbor.
It has been more than 3 weeks now since they install our new driveway and I hope it will have no quality issues in the near future as I am satisfied with their job so far.

Disappointed in Mississauga
Disappointed in Mississauga

Horrible company

Roger came to do my driveway in 2018 and his crew did not do the job properly. After several months of calling him and texting his he assured me he would fix the problem in the spring. Spring came no Roger, summer came no Roger. He has not yet responded to my text messages or returned any of my phone calls.

This has to be the worst company. Please do yourself a favour and find someone else!!!

This review , has no name or address attached to complaint, it seems like someone is writing false reviews to let peel region paving look bad . We've been in business for 30 years , that alone should say something about are quality of work and customer service

More about Peel Region Paving Co Ltd

Peel Region Paving Co. Ltd, family business operating for over 30 years, specializing in asphalt, interlock, concrete. Peel Region Paving specializes in parking lots, driveways, asphalt repairs