Peel Region-Paving Co Ltd

Paving Contractors
4040 Creditview Rd, Unit 11 Mississauga ON L5C3Y8
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Mississauga  >  Peel Region-Paving Co Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Peel Region-Paving Co Ltd

Sarah in Oakville

Roger and his team did an excellent job on our driveway. They were efficient and the work was well done. We needed the driveway sloped up to a wheelchair ramp and they were able to accommodate this special request. We would use Peel Paving for our future driveway needs.

Job Price

Carlo was great to work with, he quoted me a price in 2016 and honoured that price in 2017. He was quick to do it and his crew cleaned up the area well.

Job Price

Thank you , we appreciate the kind words

J. W. in

Roger was the contact fellow. He was accessible and very pleasant to deal with.
His team was professional and helpful, especially the young man with the broom.
Great job, helping to make Mississauga beautiful.

Thank you for your business, and kind words

Brian in Mississauga

Team effort by the 7 workers
Great job of cleanup after paving complete
Adaptable to paving around A/C machine, fence and allowing a safety margin next to rubble stone foundation of my house.

Thank you for your business, and kind words

30 words isn't necessary. The company and employees were great, worked very efficiently, enjoyed what they did and the final result is very professional. I have no hesitation in recommending Peel Region Paving.

Job Price

Thank you for your business, and the kind words , we have a great team that works well together

Karen in

I would never recommend this company! Stay away! We had are driveway paved 2 years ago and the driveway was not level and had indents where water would pool. They said they would come back and fix the problem. I called and called and they said they would show up but never did. It really peeves me off that this company has no regard for the service and lack of workmanship they provide. It was an awful experience. Peel Region paving just left us high and dry. I am posting this now because up until a short while ago I was still calling hoping they would assist me but to no avail.

Job Price

I wish I knew who this person was . Peel region paving takes pride in their work . This driveway was paved 2 years ago and this is the first time I'm hearing about this complaint. Unfortunately I have no idea who Karen is , If Karen called in and complained before the warranty expired it would of been taken care of ,as you can read all of our positive reviews that we take are business seriously. Karen if you do read this review please contact me directly at 416-989-6475 ask for Carlo

John from Etobicoke

Carlo came to pave my driveway with his crew. He was on time and reasonable. He explained what would be done and did a nice job. I would definitely recommend Peel Paving to a friend.

Bruce Harber from Brampton

Very satisfied with final work.Cement curbs and driveway under one company or work closely together.Other companies could only give driveway quote and you had to call another number to get cement curb quote.Some delays due to high temperatures but did follow up with progress reports.Sam and Carlo were my contacts,very happy with their business acumen and customer interaction.Good idea to be there during the asphalt process in terms of clean up not only on your property but also street ,installation of caution tape and instructions for timing of access to driveway and watering.

Job Price

Thank you very much Bruce for your complementary words.
We appreciate your business and are happy that you are happy.

Thank you once again!

Jenn
2 reviews Burlington, ON

I have had a fantastic experience with peel paving. We were getting some landscaping done and Peel was totally flexible. They came when they said they would, they did what they said they would do and they professional and accomodating throughout our landscaping process. Also, they had the best prices. Thank you to Carlos and his crew for making the paving part hassle free and easy!!!!

Hi Jenn!

Thank you so much for giving us a 10!

We thank you for your business!

J Vanier from Mississauga

I had a broken cement slab in the backyard that needed replacing. Carlo came out to give an estimate the day I called. He explained that, as it was a small job, I might have to wait to be added on to a larger job. No problem. Soon after, the old slab was removed and taken away and the framing was put down for the new job. Not long after that, the cement was poured and the new job was completed. A very neat job, no mess left behind. I am very pleased with the work done.

Hello,

Thank you for the kind words as we aim to please all customers!

Thank you for your business!

More about Peel Region-Paving Co Ltd

Peel Region Paving Co. Ltd, family business operating for over 30 years, specializing in asphalt, interlock, concrete. Peel Region Paving specializes in parking lots, driveways, asphalt repairs