Peel Region-Paving Co Ltd

Reviews for Peel Region-Paving Co Ltd

Alexander in Toronto
Alexander in Toronto

Asphalt Driveway Job

If you are ok with grass growing out of your new asphalt driveway then this is the right company for you . See attached pictures . The owner Carlo said it was just " mother nature " and there is nothing he can do about it . Well this is the same company who ripped out my old asphalt driveway that was there for 20 years in the same place as the new one and it did not even have one blade of grass growing out of it after 20 years . Now to be completely honest these blades of grass are not in the middle of the driveway ( not yet anyway but now I have to pray that it does not spread ) but at the edge where the asphalt meets the grass , but still any grass growing out anywhere out of any new asphalt after only 9 months is unacceptable . Job was done in June 2017 and blades of grass started appearing in April 2018 . Be aware owner has already told me his company response will be that " this is a false claim " I told him that if he had informed me before the job was started that there would be a possibility of grass growing out of the new asphalt and that would be ok with him because it is only mother nature that I would not have hired him and either would anyone else . Nothing personal against him or his company but I paid thousands for an asphalt driveway that as you would all agree should be completely and 100% grass free . By the way to be 100% fair this company also did an interlock repair job that turned out fine . My issue is solely with the asphalt driveway .

Nick

This is a false review from Alexander in Toronto . The home owner lives in Mississauga on Cree Lane . I've gone their twice to look at driveway . The driveway is solid their was some grass on the sides growing that came from grass area ,and grew underneath . We took grass out and offered to seal driveway for no charge , but declined. We've took pictures to prove that their is nothing wrong with her driveway. We also got hired by neighbour to pave their driveway this year . This lady has nothing better to do , but try to make company's look bad .

Mike from Mississauga
Mike from Mississauga

Cracks in less than one year - NO SUPPORT!!

We had concrete work done on our driveway, front steps, and side of home last year Aug/2017. Carlo gave us a 1 year material/labor warranty. In Jan/2018 we noticed a big crack on front door step and another big crack on the side of home. We tried to contact Carlo immediately with pictures. After many attempts, Carlo finally responded in April promising that cracks would be fixed after season starts in May. Since May, we have left numerous voice/text messages for Carlo, but have had no response to date. This poor support has been frustrating to say the least.

Essie in Brampton
Essie in Brampton

Fantastic company

I hired Carlo and his crew to pave my mom's very old asphalt driveway in front of her very old house.
All I can say is that these guys are professional , thorough and the nicest group of men I have ever encountered .
Now , my mom's driveway is the best looking on the street , instead of the eye sore of the street .
I highly recommend Peel Regional Paving company to anyone , you will be happy you did .

Regards ,

Esther

Thank you for you kind words , a pleasure working for you

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto

Excellent service

Very grateful to have found Roger and Peel Regional Paving. They did a great job on our driveway and communication was great. We are really happy with the finished product. Great experience!

Asphalt Driveway

Still waiting to have work completed after soft asphalt was used cracking happened right after the job was completed . Noticed it after the first week and owner promised to come back to fix but never did

Driveway paved and new curbs

Roger and his crew did a great job. They were efficient and timely as well as friendly and respectful of the property. I would recommend Peel Region Paving co.ltd. Also Joe who did the curbs was a real pro.

A Small Paving Favour!

We had a very small section of driveway that was in poor condition. Carlo and his crew were paving a driveway across the street. I asked if I could buy about 4 square feet of asphalt. He obligingly said, 'yes'. His crew applied it and when I asked, 'How much?" Carlo said, 'It's on us." What great service. Thanks Carlo and the boys at Peel Paving!

What a gentleman

Sam told me this is too small a job for him and his crew, however he stopped by to give me his professional opinion. I had two big divots where water pooled. He could have easily repaved the whole driveway, cause I was ready to go, however he patched the wholes and told me to wait for the new driveway to settle. What a gentleman to take care of me, and do the job right, not just do it to make money. He will have my business for as long as I have a driveway.

ok paving, ruined lawn and never repaired

Sam was nice but didn't keep his word to repair our lawn after his crew drove over it. My neighbour saw it happen. It was an easy repair-just get out of the truck and relay the fresh sod roll. The driveway itself was ok although I think asphalt was applied too soon after gravel. They let the gravel sit for about two weeks. We were told not to drive on it for 4-5 days and we didn't. More thank a week later a truck left tire marks as if it sank into the asphalt. We paid cash for this transaction and trusted that the sod would be repaired. Our fault for being too trusting. Hope this helps others.

This is a false review , the grass had nothing to do with are company. Their is lots of new homes being built in this area with a lot of machines and dump trucks working in area . Someone must of driven on the shoulder of are customers grass which is parallel with the road , she is accusing us which is not true . The driveway came out beautiful for people that want to see the final product we peel paving have no problem sending other customers to see it

Great Service

Carlo and his company ensured everything was done professsionally. I am very happy with their service. Everything that they did was done in a timely manner. Thanks Peel Region Paving Co.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Peel Region-Paving Co Ltd

Peel Region Paving Co. Ltd, family business operating for over 30 years, specializing in asphalt, interlock, concrete. Peel Region Paving specializes in parking lots, driveways, asphalt repairs