Peel Region-Paving Co Ltd

Paving Contractors
4040 Creditview Rd, Unit 11 Mississauga ON L5C 3Y8
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Mississauga  >  Peel Region-Paving Co Ltd

Reviews for Peel Region-Paving Co Ltd

Still waiting to have work completed after soft asphalt was used cracking happened right after the job was completed . Noticed it after the first week and owner promised to come back to fix but never did

Roger and his crew did a great job. They were efficient and timely as well as friendly and respectful of the property. I would recommend Peel Region Paving co.ltd. Also Joe who did the curbs was a real pro.

We had a very small section of driveway that was in poor condition. Carlo and his crew were paving a driveway across the street. I asked if I could buy about 4 square feet of asphalt. He obligingly said, 'yes'. His crew applied it and when I asked, 'How much?" Carlo said, 'It's on us." What great service. Thanks Carlo and the boys at Peel Paving!

Sam told me this is too small a job for him and his crew, however he stopped by to give me his professional opinion. I had two big divots where water pooled. He could have easily repaved the whole driveway, cause I was ready to go, however he patched the wholes and told me to wait for the new driveway to settle. What a gentleman to take care of me, and do the job right, not just do it to make money. He will have my business for as long as I have a driveway.

Sam was nice but didn't keep his word to repair our lawn after his crew drove over it. My neighbour saw it happen. It was an easy repair-just get out of the truck and relay the fresh sod roll. The driveway itself was ok although I think asphalt was applied too soon after gravel. They let the gravel sit for about two weeks. We were told not to drive on it for 4-5 days and we didn't. More thank a week later a truck left tire marks as if it sank into the asphalt. We paid cash for this transaction and trusted that the sod would be repaired. Our fault for being too trusting. Hope this helps others.

This is a false review , the grass had nothing to do with are company. Their is lots of new homes being built in this area with a lot of machines and dump trucks working in area . Someone must of driven on the shoulder of are customers grass which is parallel with the road , she is accusing us which is not true . The driveway came out beautiful for people that want to see the final product we peel paving have no problem sending other customers to see it

Carlo and his company ensured everything was done professsionally. I am very happy with their service. Everything that they did was done in a timely manner. Thanks Peel Region Paving Co.

Review has 1 previous version

Peel Region was very easy to work with and did a great job on our driveway and retaining walls. Roger was great at keeping in touch with us throughout our project. I would recommend them.

NancyB in Mississauga

Carlo and his crew are great guys to deal with. They did a great job. I would highly recommend this company. Pricing and quality is fantastic.
Thanks again Carlo and crew

Jayz in Mississauga

I used homestars to send out my request you 3 different companies. Carlo came out to have a look and gave me a very competitive quote. He was plesant to deal with a presentable. He didn't seem shady in character like others can be. It took some time to set up the removal of the old driveway because of cement issues I had and about 2 weeks wait after removal to let settle. Once new ashphalt was installed I was very happy. I let sit for 5 days and it's solid and smooth. Great job carlo! Highly recommend him.

Jim in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Carlo and his team really have things under control. You are able to relax and enjoy instead of worrying that your home investment will go well.
I am 66 years old and have hired lots of contractors. Carlo and his team are awesome. They work together and each guy seems to know where to be and what to do to make a beautiful job come together.
A very excellent job Peel Paving has completed for me with lots of positive feedback from neighbors and friends.

Thanks a lot Carlo and crew!!!

More about Peel Region-Paving Co Ltd

Peel Region Paving Co. Ltd, family business operating for over 30 years, specializing in asphalt, interlock, concrete. Peel Region Paving specializes in parking lots, driveways, asphalt repairs