Peel Electric Appliances Inc

Appliance Retailers
365 Main St N Brampton ON L6X 1N6
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Brampton  >  Peel Electric Appliances Inc  >  Dishwasher and Stove Repair
Ruth, Mississauga
Ruth, Mississauga

Dishwasher and Stove Repair

Peel Electric Appliances Inc
905-451-1902
365 Main St N
Brampton
L6X 1N6

My dishwasher was working inefficiently and was very noisy. Les was able discern the problem quickly, and after a thorough cleaning the machine is working as new. I am embarrased to say a tea bag had inadvertently been fallen into the machine, and had lodged in the garburator, preventing other sludge from being washed out of the machine during its cleaning cycle. Less took the entire mechanism apart to ensure it was working efficiently again.

The tempered glass of my oven door had cracked during use, and with Les' guidance, I purchased new glass for my stove in advance of his arrival. The replacement entailed dismantling the entire door, and putting it back together. A job well done, and I look forward to using the oven again.

Les was also willing and able to give good advice which will extend the life of my appliances, for which I am grateful. With his great tips, I look forward to using and enjoying my appliances for a long time.

I would not hesitate to recommend Les highly to you, and will use him for future appliance repairs in my home