Peco Construction Ltd

Sherman from Vancouver
Sherman from Vancouver
5 reviews Richmond, BC

Avenue Eyecare Commericial Store

PECO gave us a very competitive quote and also finished the job on time. It was great quality work and after 3 years, my place still looks like new. Whenever I had a question, I would email them and they will get back to me within 3 hours. It was awesome service. I paid when they finished 25%,50%,75% and 100% of the work. They even had a 1 year warranty after they finished the job. I never had to use it which was great. Highly recommend them!

Hermes from Vancouver
Hermes from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Lease Improvement

On time. On budget. Great quality. What else can I ask for. Very professional and they took the payments in 25% increment. Made me feel more at ease. Highly recommended!!!