Peace Arch Appliance Service

Appliance Retailers
1458 134a St Surrey BC V4A 9A5
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in White Rock  >  Peace Arch Appliance Service

Reviews for Peace Arch Appliance Service

Lorraine in Kelowna
Lorraine in Kelowna
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Washer repair

Mark came within a couple hours of calling on a Saturday morning and did an excellent job. Professional, friendly and trustworthy. Would highly recommend Peace Arch Appliance Service.
Dan and Lorraine

Thanks
Hope to help again some time

Private User reviews White Rock, BC

Dishwasher

It was a while ago, but fixed seal on dishwasher. Fast, efficient, and thoroughly explained and showed me what he was doing. Sometimes you cannot quantify trust. This was the feeling I received when dealing with this company.

William Benjamin from Surrey
William Benjamin from Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

stove repair

Repairman came on time morning after I called and fixed problem in a few minutes. Gave me a small discount because problem was minor. Some time ago he fixed my fridge--a bigger problem, but handled very efficiently. Excellent service, and very respectful of clients.

Hannah in White Rock
Hannah in White Rock
3 reviews Surrey, BC

dryer repair

I cannot say enough good things about this company! Every time they do repair work for me it is done quickly and honestly, with no upselling!! Would recommend this company to anyone!

Cheung Jai Bao from Surrey
Cheung Jai Bao from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Water Tank Leak

We had a leak from our water tank, called Peace Arch Appliance Service. The service man, Peter came out to investigate....found the tank needed replacing (was 13yrs old). He was efficient and prompt about. After running the problem and cost by me, he took care of it. I am happy with them.....have dealt with them for the last 20yrs....excellent service.

Sorry
Wrong company
We do not do hot water tanks and don't know Peter
Thanks for a positive review

Greg from bulldawg drywall
Greg from bulldawg drywall
7 reviews Surrey, BC

Fixed dryer

Our dryer was squeeling away like crazy driving us nuts ,we called peace arch because our parents have used them for their rental house ,well i was sure happy i did ,they showed up with the parts and had it fixed in the hour also corrected a venting issue while at the house ,thanks again fellas