PCL Constructors Inc

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Richmond  >  PCL Constructors Inc

Review for PCL Constructors Inc

1 review Vancouver, BC

Garage

I was happy with PCL's work completing our garage. I work in the construction industry as a plumber superintendent. Usually PCL wouldn't do a job this small but being that I work closely with them, it was no trouble at all. I took a couple weeks off work to supervise the supervisor. The quality of work was there but I had to remind them a little to often about who they were building for. If I knew exactly what I wanted and how to do it but didn't have the time to do so, I would hire PCL to do a home renovation. They are better suited to do commercial work in my honest opinion.