R & R Tile

Diane Scott in Marlboro
Diane Scott in Marlboro
1 review MARLBOROUGH, MA

Bathroom Remodel

We hired Roger Labbe from R and R tile and carpet in Marlborough Mass. What most impressed me about Roger was his patience and professionalism. I am not an easy person to work with--as Roger could attest to. He finished the job on time, and on budget. The whole family is impressed. Thank-you Roger Diane Scott

Rynat Larret in Acton
Rynat Larret in Acton
1 review ACTON, MA

kitchen floor and backsplash

My husband An I hired Roger Labbe from R & R tile to do our kitchen tile. The work was beautiful, Roger and his helper were extremely professional. I recommend him to all my friends.