Pavestar Paving

mmb in Newmarket
mmb in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

driveway paving

We are very pleased with the work. The asphalt had no big stones in it, which we requested. It was blended in perfectly to the garage and the road. They were polite and professional. Thank you Pavestar

Dissatisfied in
Dissatisfied in

Driveway paving

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
I paid John, to get my driveway repaved in 2016. I waited almost 2 months for them to return after removing the original asphalt.
By late August, of the same year the asphalt started to crack. I tried contacting John to no avail. They cracks have spread and appeared in another area. There is no customer service.
This should not be allowed.
Sharon

Annabella Caroleo in Vaughan
Annabella Caroleo in Vaughan

Driveway

I was very pleased with my driveway. i dealt with francesco who was very friendly and knowledgable. Workers seemed nice, and got the job done in a reasonable amount of time. definatly will reccomend to friends!

bianca  in Columbus
bianca in Columbus

Driveway

I got my driveway done a few weeks ago, and very impressed with the job and the customer service. Dealt with Sam, who was very organized, and definitely knew what he was talking about. Got many compliments from my neighbours, and was more than happy to refer them to PAVESTAR. Defiantly a job well done.

Private User reviews Montreal, QC

Replace Asphalt Driveway

I had my driveway done this summer and contracted Bestway to do stamp concrete work and replace my old asphalt driveway. Bestway, sub-contracted the asphalt work to Pavestar Paving. They were quick to remove my old asphalt before Bestway started their work. After Bestway completed their part of work (curb, plant box and stairs) which took 45 days, Pavestar took another weeks to come back to complete their work even after repeated follow-ups. Worse thing is they will set a schedule but they will not show up after I made arrangement so I can be home. They will not even call you to
to explain.

There is more to this story. My 3 other neighbors also contracted Pavestar to have theirs done too but before by bad experience with them. Their old asphalt driveways were removed a few days before they laid the new asphalt on mine. After 3 weeks and with summer almost done, their driveways are still dirt and gravel and undone.

vita from thornhill in Toronto
vita from thornhill in Toronto

driveway

Amazing job with my driveway last year, very respectful employees and a job well done. They took there time and ended up doing a great job. They are very easy men to talk to, and defiantly all know what they are talking about! Well recommended.

Chris from Aurora
Chris from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Asphalt Driveway

SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY... GO ELSEWHERE!

After 6 months (the first hot day inspiring) the driveway had a tire impression in it from my car (you can actually see the tread marks!).

After 8 months I had grass sprouting up near the edges an numerous cracks throughout the middle of the driveway.

Now 1 year has passed and my warranty is expired although I've called the office and Sam numerous times since May... Nothing has been fixed or repaired. I've been told someone would come by on days when I was home... Nobody ever came by.

I hate to leave negative feedback but I'm glad none of the neighbours listened to me last year when I was saying good things about PaveStar because I'd hate knowing I referred someone to their poor quality of goods and services.

Lucy from Toronto
Lucy from Toronto

Driveway

I used this company last summer to pave my old cracked driveway and they were absolutely phenomenal. I initially dealt with Sam on the phone and his brother John for my estimate and they were both extremely professional and courteous. They told me that they would be at my place at 9am Saturday morning and sure enough, they were right on time. The job was completed in less time than I thought. I knew nothing about driveways as I previously lived in a condo, however, Sam and John walked me through the whole process and explained step by step what needed to be done. You can tell that my driveway was done by a professional group of gentlemen, and I even referred my neighbours and friends to them. Excellent work and very friendly customer service! :)

Lili from Aurora
Lili from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Stone Pavement

DO NOT USE THEM!! Paid for our stone pavement and they completed the job in less than one day. There are cracks and certain part began sinking in less than one year. Called and emailed John and Sam multiple times, but no response!

More about Pavestar Paving

Paving
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Maple?