Pauls Aquarium Centre

DCharbs in Surrey
DCharbs in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Go Somewhere Else!

2 reasons for this review: 1- Bought a hang on back protein skimmer for $175. The skimmer is missing o-rings and leaked everywhere onto our hardwood floor causing tons of damage. Called the store and they told me to call the company that makes the skimmer. They took no ownership for selling my a defective product. The skimmer company has not called me back after leaving messages for two weeks. $175 wasted. 2- I went in looking for a reef safe starfish, spoke to Deb. She told me the chocolate chip starfish was reef safe. It ate my corals the same day. Called Deb and she was ever so kind to offer to take the starfish back without no exchange or refund. I trusted her when she said it was reef safe, seems she was more interested in making the sale. I have spent thousands at this store and will never be returning. Thought you should all know about what kind of service to expect!