Patty George Pressed Glass

Reviews for Patty George Pressed Glass

ben in Toronto
ben in Toronto

Buying a wedding present

I called Patty and told her I needed a wedding present mailed to the USA, quickly, not a problem Patty said, I can work within any budget, send you pictures and confirm prices, include a gift card and get it mailed out the next day. What a wonderful job she did on choosing items that were perfect for the Bride and Groom. I would have seen her at a toronto area show or went to one of her 3 locations but Patty is such a nice person to work with that I called her direct. The happy couple loved the package, it arrived intact. Now that my collection of pressed glass is complete I always call Patty George, look for the green ribbons on each of her pieces and you know you have found a treasure.

Lynn from Newmarket-7802
Lynn from Newmarket-7802

Pressed Glass

Last month I visited the Queensville Antique Mall and was pleasantly surprised to find Patty George Pressed Glass. She has a large display there and a good selection of goblets and all kinds of serving pieces. I was looking for an aniversary gift and was so glad to be able to find a cake stand so easily. I have bought from Patty George before and have always been pleased with her professionalism and her knowledge.

buyer of pressed glass
buyer of pressed glass

Buying uthenticated pressed glass

I have been buying my pressed glass from patty for several years now. She always has the best price, selection and is very knowledgable. I often call or email her and tell her I have a particular budget in mind and what could she recommend for a gift. She ships it out to me and I always love the pressd glass she has picked for me. The glass is always labelled with the name of the pattern , the age, and always arrives in good condition, no chips or ctracks. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to buy authetic pressed or pattern glassware.

More about Patty George Pressed Glass