Patterned Concrete Ontario Inc

Concrete Contractors
249 Supertest Rd North York ON M3J 2M4
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in North York  >  Patterned Concrete Ontario Inc

Reviews for Patterned Concrete Ontario Inc

Life is Good  in Aurora
Life is Good in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Better than new

Patterned Concrete originally did our driveway and walkway about 20 years ago. We've had repairs and resealing over the years due to Canadian winters and regular usage. Nothing major. This year we had it all media blasted, power washed, detailed and resealed. Connie arranged and organized everything. Within a matter of days, the work was completed. We are amazed at how great it looks. It maybe better than the day it was first installed. Thank you to the whole team.

Elias&Anne
Elias&Anne
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Front porch and steps, sidewalk and backyard.

I had Patterned Concrete hired for my Front porch landing and steps, sidewalk and backyard. These guys did the work really well and professionally. The work was done more than a year now, but the compliments still coming our way. Our neighbors had patterned concrete as well, but different company, and you can tell the difference which ones were professionally done. Ours have all the fine details and look so much better then our neighbors.

I am so glad to hear that you were happy with the installation. The neighbors like so many others probably did not understand that PATTERNED CONCRETE is our company name not what we do. They basically installed stamped concrete and were most likely told they were getting patterned concrete.

bob_in_etobicoke in Etobicoke
bob_in_etobicoke in Etobicoke

New front porch, steps and retaining wall

Patterned concrete did a great job on our front porch, steps and retaining wall. Lots of compliments from the neighbours and people have stopped their cars to take photos. Connie was helpful in choosing patterns and colours and walking us through the process so there weren't any surprises. Things changed a bit during the demolition phase that caused a design change and we were happy that Joe & the PC team were very accommodating. Two years later we're still more than pleased with the results.

Bob - Thank you for the review.

Patios

Connie was great to deal with form the get go. It was good to see Joe out on the site though out the project and ensure the job was done as I expected. The team had some great finishers and workers, Louis, Mauricio, Carlos and Mike.

I would recommend this company anytime, you paid a bit more than what the regular guys will charge but you get quality of work.

I will review again after a year with pictures

thank you for the review, we are pleased to see you were happy with the installation - from the team at PATTERNED CONCRETE

Driveway, front path and front door landing

Patterned Concrete delivered with excellence a redesign of my driveway and front porch, and front door landing. Their designer developed a design that was both creative, functional, and consistent with all my objectives. They listened carefully to what I wanted to achieve with the redesign and adjusted at my request any detail that required adjusting. When it came time to excavate, concrete pour, and execute the details of the design all of the people involved in the execution worked very hard to please, and were clearly skilled craftsmen at their trade, taking great pride in their work. While I was very concerned about meeting my colour objectives, they worked hard to ensure that my concerns were allayed and that the ultimate final product delivered precisely on what I had desired ( a very natural-looking English running bond brick look in a red tone to blend beautifully with the house brick). Neighbours all stop to feel and walk on the final product, stating that they can hardly believe it's concrete and not actual cobblestone. The look is beautiful and natural and greatly enhances the look of my home. I couldn't be more pleased.

Colour and pattern is our specialty, so glad to see your were happy with the outcome

team PATTERNED

Bruce H in Whitby
Bruce H in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Driveway, Blvd. & Front Walkway...

Work was done 3 years ago. After one year driveway had numerous cracks down the length, and across the full width of the driveway. Called them and PC sent someone out to "repair" the cracks, and colour match was very poor and actually accentuated the cracks. There was an area at the front of the house that was originally sealed and got wet (from rain) and the sealer never took, and it left a white spot about 1' in diameter, this was also poorly repaired (after numerous calls/attempts). The grading was not done correctly and now water pools in front of my house every time it rains. Connie and owner did respond to my issues and came out to look at it, and said the issue was with the concrete supplier and they were " looking into it" that was over a year ago, and have received no updates, and basically feel like they have abandoned any desire to make things right. I paid $18k for this work, and can honestly say I hate my driveway, and every time I leave my house I'm reminded of how much I hate my driveway. And PC's name is clearly stamped in it in two places, so people will know who NOT to use when they get theirs done. That is unless they like paying $18k for a driveway full of cracks. I tried to work with them so I would not have to write a negative review, but I'm left with no choice, as they seem to have completely left me holding the bag.

Patterned Concrete is still working on resolving your issue BRUCE. We love good reviews but we don't give up on our customers. we will ask you for a happy review when all said and done, but in the meantime we understand your frustration.

team - PATTERNED

Awesome work

I had Patterned Concrete hired for my driveway. These guys did the work really well and professionally. I got the driveway done 7 years ago and Its still Like it was done yesterday.

love it - Thank you for the good review

Team Patterned

ga
ga

Patterned Concrete

From the start of our project, everyone of the Patterned Concrete persons we dealt with were very polite & knowledgeable. The work was done at scheduled times and all clean up was done promptly.
Patterned Concrete has knowledgeable persons and resources to do a perfect driveway

From all of us at PATTERNED CONCRETE - Thank You

Reviews like this is what we strive for.

Yuriy in Toronto
Yuriy in Toronto

Belgium Blocks pattern on our driveway and walkways

We hired Patterned Concrete Ontario Inc. after long and careful Internet search. Connie and Joe looked after our case. It was a quite big job and took a while. However, result is impressive.

Belgium blocks pattern looks fabulous. Joe selected colors and accents that perfectly match our home. Overall we are very happy. Lots of compliments from our neighbors and school moms that walking every day by our property.

Thank you Yuriy for the review. It was a pleasure working with you too. Joe & the Patterned Concrete team.

kj
kj

concrete

had concrete poured:
porch + had to pour the steps
side of the house
edge of the driveway

Thank you for the review.

More about Patterned Concrete Ontario Inc

Planning to have your driveway, walkway or back patio installed? Call "The ORIGINAL"

Call Patterned Concrete Today!

Patterned Concrete Ontario Inc is the Canadian Agent for Patterned Concrete Industries, which is a world wide organization of concrete professionals, who specialize in high quality architectural concrete finishes and is the Exclusive Owner of the trademark PATTERNED CONCRETE.

Patterned Concrete Ontario Inc has placed and finished millions of square feet of architectural concrete from residential to commercial projects.

Concrete Is Our Business....
Concrete Is Strong....