Partou Electric

Reviews for Partou Electric

Colin in Toronto
Colin in Toronto

Electrical Socket Install & Three-Way Switch Removal

Great job. Moe gave me a reasonable quote based on the info I gave him, and showed up exactly when he said he would (on a weekend too).

Work was trickier than initially thought, due to a double layer of drywall, but the new socket was installed and works perfectly. I also asked for an extra three-way switch to be disconnected and this was done too.

Punctual, nice guy and reasonable price. Would definitely use again for more jobs. Thanks!

Thank you very much Colin for your kind words.
Honesty, fairness and good workmanship is our motto
Thank you for texting me about my tools i left behind
Most importantly I enjoyed working for you

csz in Toronto
csz in Toronto

Electric

A burst water pipe soaked the breaker panel causing the furnace, and several other spots throughout the house, to rebel. Hence, our heat, in addition to lighting throughout a good portion of the house, went out during a period of severe cold warnings in the city.

Kazem to the rescue. From the moment we had our initial chat on the phone about the work, I could tell that I was working with a decent human being who was prepared to walk me through the troubleshooting basics on the phone perhaps preventing the need for a service call.

In the end, a service call was required.

He and his assistant, Sinan, came to take a look and restore heat and light. Throughout our work together, Kazem was clear and honest. They were on time, professional, respectful, and just lovely to work with and have in my space. The price for the work accomplished was fair enough that all of us ended the day pleased.

The breaker panel still needs to be replaced and rewired. Kazem will be back to do this when time and weather allows. I intend to engage Kazem and his team for all of our lighting and electrical needs.

Thank you very much madam for your kind words.
Honesty, fairness and good workmanship is our motto

cktoronto in Toronto
cktoronto in Toronto

rewiring prior to move in

We realized the day before a move that some of the lighting no longer worked. We searched homestars and emailed Kazem. He came over the same day and rewired the electrical that had short circuited. We appreciated that he was able to help us on short notice so we could have light for our move. He was very professional and courteous. Would highly recommend!

Thank you very much for the nice words. You are also a great and honest client
Our goal is honesty, quality work and customer satisfaction
Best regards
Kazem(Moe)

thegoodwitch
thegoodwitch
1 review NEWMARKET, ON

Bathroom electrical

Great guy, great job, prompt, professional and courteous! I was in need of a licensed electrician fast! Mo arrived the same day I called him. He did most of the the work the same evening. He needed to come back and complete the job after the drywall was complete. He returned immediately when I needed him. I would definitely hire Mo again for any of my electrical needs. Thanks Mo.

Thank you for your business.

Michael in North york
Michael in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Electrician

Mo and his partner did an excellent job installing about 20 potlights and relocating some receptacles. Quality was great and work was done in a timely manner.

Mo is a pleasure to work with and would hire again.

Thank you Michael.

John from Mississauga
John from Mississauga

potlights and exhaust fans

I got quotes from 4 other electricians before going with Moe, his prices were very reasonable and the quality of work excellent. He explained everything in detail and finished the work on time. Moe is a great person to deal with and I will recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Thanks again Moe.

John in Mississauga

Thank you John.

Brock and Sherry in North York
Brock and Sherry in North York
21 reviews North York, ON

Timer on Pool Pump

Moe once again came through for me. It was a bit more expensive than originally quoted (due to parts and time to get them) but the system is working great on a timer and saves me money in the long run!

Thank you Brock and Sherry.

Michael in Etobicoke
Michael in Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Outdoors Pot Lights and Motion sensor

We had Mo install Potlights and motion lights at the same time we were having our Soffit, fascia and eavestrough replaced. He dealt directly with the other contractor to sort out his installation schedule without involving me. Mo alway goes the extra mile and makesure we are happy with his work.
Mike

Thank you Mike and Michael, very kind of you,
we are only trying to do our duty
the way it should be done in order to earn our wages honestly

Sal
Sal
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Resturaunt electrical work

Partou Electric was the best electrical company that I have worked with. They were always on time, tidy and on budget.
I will definitely use this company in the future for my other projects.

Thank you Sal.

Mike in Bloorcourt Village
Mike in Bloorcourt Village

Kitchen renovation

Both Mos were great, both in person and on the phone making an appointment. Helped me out of a jam removing some scary old wiring and installing new outlets and leads for me to finish on my own. Friendly, timely, professional. Thanks guys!

Thank you Mike.

More about Partou Electric

Whether you're adding a few pot-lights to the family room or doing a complete home or office renovation, you can trust the Partou Electric team to take care of all the details. With sound, honest, and knowledgeable advice, your electrical