Parry Woodworking And Cabinetmaking

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
14 Durham St E Lindsay ON K9V 1W8
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Lindsay  >  Parry Woodworking And Cabinetmaking

Reviews for Parry Woodworking And Cabinetmaking

Kathy from Newcastle
Kathy from Newcastle

Design and Installation of Kitchen

My husband and I recently built a new house and Parry Woodworking was recommended to us by a friend who also had a kitchen designed and was very happy. We were more than happy with our kitchen, laundry and bathroom cabinets. The cabinets were done ahead of schedule. The quality and design are exceptional. Randy the owner is hands on and does not miss any detail. Would definately recommend this company.

Heather from Mount Albert
Heather from Mount Albert

kitchen renovation, wall unit

I heard of Parry Woodworking and cabinetmaking thru a friend. I hired them to refinish my kitchen cabinets and replace hardware inside and out. They listened to what I wanted but also had some good suggestions. They paid attention to every detail. I found them to be honest, reliable, with quality workmanship. Was so pleased with the work that they did in the kitchen that I had them build a wall unit and now they are redoing my fireplace.

More about Parry Woodworking And Cabinetmaking

Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets, Custom cabinetwork servicing: Kawartha Lakes & Durham Region