Parkinson's Heating Ltd

Fireplaces
Parkinson's Heating Ltd

Reviews for Parkinson's Heating Ltd

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Furnace clean is actually just a check

A little disappointed with the service this year as previous years a furnace clean meant exactly that. After the tech checked my furnace, I called the office to ask what exactly is the “clean” since other years they actually took parts off and oiled and lubed it. Apparently it is just a check to make sure it works. Will be calling Fraser Valley heating to have them do a maintenance.

MARK in Surrey
MARK in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

FURNACE NOT OPERATING

The tech was here within 3 hours of my phone call to Parkinson's.
Mike was very professional, & knowledgeable tech and got to the problem immediately, had the parts with him and solved the issue.
I had a number of questions regarding the operation of my furnace,
venting, and the filter. He was able to assist me with my questions,
solve some long time errors with the furnace operation. I can highly
recommend Parkinson's as a professional family fun business.

Kar from Surrey
Kar from Surrey
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Hot Water

Our hot water tank burst a valve = 40 Gallons pouring out. I called and they were there in less than 10 minutes and I had a new tank by the end of the day. They were awesome

Julie M from Surrey
Julie M from Surrey
6 reviews Surrey, BC

Install Furnace

Very knowledgeable; excellent customer service; I had no problems with the staff. No problem with being punctual or timely. Quality seemed better than most other companies I compared with and they seemed to know the product better than others. I was dealing primarily with one of the owners but cant recall his name at the moment. I would easily recommend them to family or friends.

Amanda from Surrey
Amanda from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Boiler

Alan Traaseth, one of the owners of Parkinson's heating is a very nice personable man. He did a boiler for my mom's house and a heatpump for her neighbor's house. The pricing and service was excellent - both parties were very happy! As well as the extra care and effort they took in making sure we were satisfied.

Joan / Surrey
Joan / Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Furnace start-up

Exceptionally helpful in many ways. Found our problem right away and took care of it. Next time with a problem from fans blowing because of a leak he again took care of the problem. Would call again if there was any other problem needing to be tended to.