Park Paving Limited

PW
PW
10 reviews Ajax, ON

Driveway and retaining wall

While Vito and his crew do good work there were issues with lack of finishing. They failed to glue three of the six top stones on the retaining wall. I called Vito and he did eventually come and correct the issue.

As for quality of the work we have been happy with both the driveway and the retaining wall.

Sid
Sid
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Driveway Replacement

Had researched Park Paving and they seemed to have a good reputation. Vito came right out and gave me a competitive quote on the spot. 10% down. Made an excellent recommendation for a contractor to work in my driveway edging and stair rebuild. Pretty good communication and the team are efficient, extremely tidy, and pay particular interest to the details of doing a nice job.
Have already recommended Park Paving to several colleagues and acquaintances.

Titan in Oshawa
Titan in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Top Job!

Vito and his crew from Park Paving are simply the best. They did our residential driveway in a reasonable amount of time and at reasonable cost. Can't say enough about their commitment to professionalism, quality and customer service. They are friendly guys as well. Thanks Vito & Crew.

Carrie in Oshawa
Carrie in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Driveway Paving

Carmen and his crew were wonderful. Very professional and they really did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend them. Carmen offered helpful suggestions that worked wonderfully. A beautiful job!

Ivan in Ajax
Ivan in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Driveway paving

I had park paving do my driveway. They covered the city water shut off valve. It took a while to get it fixed. However, as promised, Vito came himself an fixed it carefully without damaging my newly paved driveway. I am very happy with their work

Review has 1 previous version

Sorry that I took so long

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Driveway paving

We had our driveway paved the summer of 2016. We were very impressed with Carmen’s attention to detail and no pressure, confident sales approach. No only did he detail how he would slope the driveway to ensure rain fall went away from the house, he also coordinated with our timelines to replace the concrete floor in our garage so that the driveway seamlessly met up with the opening to the garage. Carmen’s crew are obviously experienced professionals who have been in the business a long time. They worked as a highly efficient team to complete both the prep and finishing stages of the project. They take great pride in their work. We are very happy we chose Park Paving for our new driveway!

Peter Y.
Peter Y.

Paving Driveway

My neighbour & I got 3 quotes and selected Park Paving based on price and our understanding of how Vito ran his business. (He could have expanded and had another crew but he liked to personally be on site when the work was being done). My wife has chemical sensitivity health challenges and he was understanding and accommodating about that which we greatly appreciated. Vito answered our many questions, had excellent suggestions and his crew did a great job. They worked quickly and efficiently and left the street cleaner than when they arrived. In fact, 4 other neighbours were so impressed, they had their driveways done as well. THANK YOU Vito and the Park Paving crew. Highly recommend them!!!

Nelson in Toronto
Nelson in Toronto
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Commercial paving

Park Paving completed the side and back laneways of my commercial property in September 2015. At the time, the job looked great upon completion. However, this year, much of the paving has become cracked and broken due to substantial plant encroachment and weed growth. As well, the grading was too high near the back entrance and water seepage is occurring during heavy rain periods. I have phoned Park Paving on 4 separate occasions since the beginning of May to kindly inquire about these issues and to have someone request to take a look. Each time, a secretary or reception person received my call and promised to forward my issue. Not once has any of my 4 calls been returned. It is not necessarily the work I am disappointed about, it is the lack of service afterwards that is concerning. All new work looks great but if the company is completely ignoring requests to follow up or address issues than any potential client should be concerned.

Susan
Susan

Driveway paved

Old asphalt was removed, crushed stone was added, and driveway was graded. A few months later, asphalt was applied. The crew came on time, and worked hard. They were done in no time. We were very impressed with all aspects of their work.

More about Park Paving Limited

Our Commitment
We at Park Paving pride ourselves on the finest details, satisfying our customers with the best quality work and in a timely manner is the key to our business. Park Paving specializes in many aspects of paving. Whether it be residential, commercial parking lots or rural work, we pretty much do it all. The goal to our success is honesty!

Quality - Craftsmanship - Service Since 1984