Park Paving Limited

Park Paving Limited

Reviews for Park Paving Limited

Emily in Thornhill
Emily in Thornhill

Very pleased with Park Paving!

Carmen was the the consummate professional from start to finish. Very reasonable quote, and even more importantly he clearly has a deep knowledge base of the paving ins & outs. We had a few unexpected challenges to deal with, and he was extremely accommodating. Carmen is 100% hands-on and has an amazing work crew, all of whom were a pleasure to work with. We ended up with a beautiful widened driveway with carefully crafted finishes. Highly recommend.

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Our driveway looks beautiful...great job and excellent price

My neighbor did the leg work on finding Park Paving Ltd. I met Carmen and was impressed with his knowledge and we are very please with the end result on our large driveway that holds 6 cars. Carmen recommended that we have the region check our water shutoff valve which turned out to be an issue and needed service, that saved us having the driveway being dug up after it was paved! Carmen stayed in touch with us until the job was finished and we would highly recommend Park Paving Ltd.

Val in Essex
Val in Essex
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Highly Recommend

We are very happy with the work Vito and his team completed. We had our driveway expanded and paved. Once the driveway was excavated we installed a paver boarder and completed an interlock walkway on our own. None of the pavers moved when the asphalt was installed by Park Paving. The work was completed in a professional and timely manner. Vito was great at answering all of our questions and was always honest.

Woody in Oshawa
Woody in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Driveway

Poor quality n customer service, think twice before calling this company.
Told would get top quality job and product but far from the truth, after paying Carmen he left before job was even complete. Never came back to check the job, have hills and indents and a lot of voids. Come winter it will probably crack and separate. 1 Muir Crescent Whitby

What is your address

Ricardo in Oshawa
Ricardo in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Paving

Looking forward to working with the company to have my driveway paved. Thanks for your help Carmen. Your drive way adds to the curb appeal and having it done is a great investment.

suejnm from Toronto
suejnm from Toronto
3 reviews Pickering, ON

JOB WELL DONE!

Touring around our neighbourhood we were impressed by the driveways done by Park Paving. We needed our existing driveway re-paved as well as expanded. We found Vito and his crew to be professional, proficient, reliable and easy to work with. We couldn't be happier with their work and we have received many compliments from our neighbours. We are also grateful for Vito's wonderful recommendation for an interlock contractor for our new patio, walkway and driveway border!

Don
Don
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Driveway removal/re-pave

Vito is great to deal with, true to his word he did the driveway removal when requested and laid the new asphalt within a week of my landscaper finishing his work. His crew was fantastic, everyone very friendly, they work very efficiently from the time they arrive until they depart. Thorough clean-up at the end of the job. Their attention to detail really is amazing.
If your driveway is in need of replacement, don't hesitate to call Vito. You will NOT be disappointed!

Alexandragee in Oshawa
Alexandragee in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

DO NOT TRUST this company - they take your money and RUN

I had my large driveway paved in October 2017 by Vito. In spring 2018 our driveway had weeds popping through the pavement and had been caved in a several locations, along with some massive cave ins. We were extremely disappointed since the driveway was already destroyed 6 months after being paved, and it wasn’t cheap.

My husband and I have called Park Paving at least 4 times about the issue. We were always told that Vito would give us a call to arrange a time that’s convenient for him to fix the driveway.

Fast forward to October 2018, we haven’t heard back from anyone. These people do not care about their customers, or potential repeat customers (my husband and I own several properties and that bridge has now been burned). They have misled us several times telling us that someone would fix the issue when clearly this has not been the case. This company has ZERO integrity, and I would not trust them with my money ever again. The workmanship is not back or guaranteed, even though Vito told us that he would personally come out and fix the issue when my husband finally got a hold of him, but he never called back to arrange a time/ date like he said he would.

Avoid this company and do yourselves a favour and
find a company that has integrity and good customer service backing their product

Hi this is Vito from park paving can you please call me to rectify the issue 289-356-0282
Waiting for your response, because I don't know who this is

dorischeng82
dorischeng82
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway paving

MARC did a wonderful job on replacing my asphalt driveway. The team worked efficiently and. Finished the whole job on less than 3 hours. MARC even went the extra mile to relay the stepping stones st my front yard.

More about Park Paving Limited

Our Commitment
We at Park Paving pride ourselves on the finest details, satisfying our customers with the best quality work and in a timely manner is the key to our business. Park Paving specializes in many aspects of paving. Whether it be residential, commercial parking lots or rural work, we pretty much do it all. The goal to our success is honesty!

Quality - Craftsmanship - Service Since 1984