Duke's Ace HDW

SideWalk-er
SideWalk-er
1 review , IL

Garage Organization

Was in the process of cleaning out and organizing my garage and needed some help finding a way to hang all my rakes, shovels, etc. and store some loose materials i.e. top soil, bird seed, rock salt. The Staff was very helpful in accommodating me and even introduced me to new products I never would have thought of. This Ace is a Great PLace for me!

teresa cassano palos hills
teresa cassano palos hills
2 reviews , IL

gardening

very helpful in the lawn care area we needwd different items for our garden and lawn and they helped us find the right items to purchase to beautify our flowers and improve are lawn.