Panoroma Renovations

Naren in Scarborough
Naren in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Home and Office Reno

I hired Panoroma Renovations to build my d/t office and renovate my home. Both projects were on time and budget, they went out of there way to satisfy my every need and I still call them to come do other small odd jobs. I really trust them and have developed a great relationship with them. They are my definite go to people.

Carmen from Woodbridge
Carmen from Woodbridge
1 review ,

basement finish

These guys were perfect, they came on budget, they explained the whole process to me so I new what was going on. All the sub trades where licenced and insured and very professional. I would definitley recommend them to other people. These guys don't cut corners.

Matt from Vaughan-7952
Matt from Vaughan-7952

Completed basement

These guys were good, done with pure old school craftmanship with no cutting corners. You can tell these guys cared more about the finished product then their pay. Thanks guys!!!

More about Panoroma Renovations

Complete Basement Renovations From Start To Finish.