Panoroma Renovations

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Vaughan ON L4L

Reviews for Panoroma Renovations

Second Floor Addition and Basement Renovation

Courteous and professional service. We had used their service five years ago for a front main floor addition with a new foundation; we were very satisfied with the quality of their workmanship and professionalism. So we got them again to do our upper floor addition and basement renovation in 2020. All their projects were completed on time and within budget. Louie is accommodating with any design and project scope changes during construction.

Thank you so much for your business. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family.

rejisiv in Toronto
rejisiv in Toronto

Home Renovation

Panorama renovations helped us in renovating our home. Louie and team were very engaging from the planning phase and explained each items of budgeting. They were very receptive in accepting suggestions and able to accommodate even the smallest request. The whole project was completed as we expected. We are very happy with the finesse of the work!

Thank you Reji, you and your family are really great. I hope we can work together again in the future.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Washroom renovation

Louie and his team did an amazing job on my washroom. They are very detailed and clean workers. Always on time and willing to come in if needed. Very respectful team but are able to advise you on anything you need. Would recommend to anyone doing renovations, easy to work with.

Thank you for your review Gaby. Looking forward to working with you again on your future renos.

Carol in Etobicoke from Toronto
Carol in Etobicoke from Toronto

Basement, Laundry Room, Kitchen, Bathrooms, Living Room, Hall, Front Entrance

This company is fair priced and does excellent work.Detailed cabinet work.They take care to do the job right. The subcontractors are polite and also do excellent work. Kind people you trust in your house. Friends compliment the job.

Home and Office Reno

I hired Panoroma Renovations to build my d/t office and renovate my home. Both projects were on time and budget, they went out of there way to satisfy my every need and I still call them to come do other small odd jobs. I really trust them and have developed a great relationship with them. They are my definite go to people.

Carmen from Woodbridge
Carmen from Woodbridge
1 review ,

basement finish

These guys were perfect, they came on budget, they explained the whole process to me so I new what was going on. All the sub trades where licenced and insured and very professional. I would definitley recommend them to other people. These guys don't cut corners.

Matt from Vaughan-7952
Matt from Vaughan-7952

Completed basement

These guys were good, done with pure old school craftmanship with no cutting corners. You can tell these guys cared more about the finished product then their pay. Thanks guys!!!

More about Panoroma Renovations

Hello, my name is Louie and I'm the owner of Panoroma Renovation.  We are a family business that started over 40 years ago by my father a finish carpenter.  I've been working with him for the past 15 years and have now taken over the business. Today we still work together providing interior home renovations.

We are not general contractors, we do a lot of the work ourselves.  Work that we don't do such as electrical, plumbing, HVAC, we have licenced and skilled professionals for that. and we give you the price that they give us, so there are no markups.  We do not mark up our material either.  What we pay for lumber, drywall, trim, paint etc. you will pay the same price.  We take small deposits and offer a fair payment schedule so you only pay for the work that has been done.

We will also be more than happy to work with any tradespeople that you hire.  We are very easy to work with and you'll be very happy to have us in your home.  You will be very proud to invest your money in a home renovation with us.

So if you are planning to renovate a kitchen, bathroom, basement, your entire home or an addition, we can definitely help you with that.  Our personable and friendly team is ready to give your home whatever updates it requires.  Just give us a call for a no-obligation consultation.  Our service is great and so are our prices.  Give us a call today.