Pambis Appliance Service

Reviews for Pambis Appliance Service

Dayle from Cliffside
Dayle from Cliffside

Dryer not working properly

Clothes dryer wasn't drying the clothes. Not sure if it was a venting problem or the actual dryer. Peter came over and had a look. Luckily it was a simple problem. He had the parts with him and did the job quickly and efficiently.

Very nice guy, great job, will definitely keep the card close by for any other future problems.

Diana in Markham
Diana in Markham

replace our dishwasher

Peter and Chris (the owners of Pambis Appliance) were very friendly, timely, caring, professional people who went out of their way to help provide us with the best appliance for our needs and at a reasonable price. Their service is excellent. The old dishwasher was really lodged into the space and they worked at it diligently until the job was done. They did a great job. They cleaned up the area after they were done and protected the floor as they worked. What else could one ever ask for! We would like to thank them for a job well done! We would recommend them to anyone and everyone for sure.

Scarberia
Scarberia
9.8/10

Fridge repair

I went with these guys because of HomeStars. The reviews were right: Very good service and friendly. Prices for parts seemed quite reasonabe. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone looking to get their appliance fixed.

Leaside-5451
Leaside-5451

Installed Gas Stove

Had them out to our place to install our Kitchenaid stove. They were very flexible about timing (came to our place after 6pm) and they did an excellent job. The gentleman who came to our house was extremely polite and conscientious. We're very happy that we ended up going with these guys as opposed to Enbridge Home Services.

Gene from Markham
Gene from Markham

Fridge reapir

Called to have fridge repaired. Tech called back right away to schedule appointment. Showed up on time and determined the problem right away. Appreciated the effort to keep up todate on the status of the work.

graham in the beach
graham in the beach

Dryer repair

Found these guys on Homestars and used them because of the great reviews.

We were not disappointed. Timely, professional and very helpful.

I would recommend these guys and would use them again.

graham / beach TO

Jim - Upper Beach
Jim - Upper Beach

Dishwasher repair

I knew there was likely some serious damage to the motor or impeller on my dishwasher - I heard the grinding! When Pambis came to check it out, they found the problem, and let me know that the motor needed replacing because the impeller was damaged beyond repair, and you had to get the entire assembly. I agreed to the repair. The next day, I was at work, and they let my son know that they were able to get just the impeller section, so I didn't have to but the whole assembly after all. It's that kind of honesty that is so rare and so appreciated, that I had to add this review. Thanks Pambis!

Mr. K From Greektown
Mr. K From Greektown

Gas stove repair/replace

We were impressed by the entire relationship. Our gas range had trouble. They came in and for a reasonable price explained how much the repair would cost (parts price made it questionable to repair versus replace). When we decided to replace, they also offered to cost the replacement. When we did buy new, they did the install sooner than quoted by the retailer and at a lower cost. In fact, they went out of their way to ensure we were not without our range! Fast, friendly, helpful and reasonable. What more do you need?

Mike from North York
Mike from North York

Washer repair

Very friendly and polite. Also quite accomodating. When my washer broke down Pambis arrived that night (at 9pm) to repair it. I would definitely call Pambis again for any appliance repair.

liz from downtown toronto
liz from downtown toronto

washing machine laundry

When we called Pambis appliance about our kitchen aid washing machine not spinning, they arrived on time with the right parts to complete the repair on the spot. They were also very friendly and polite, and asked if we would like the tech to remove his shoes. We requested that he would, so he had another pair of clean shoes on his truck used only for the inside of the home! Now that is great service and thoughtfullness.

More about Pambis Appliance Service

Sales Service Repairs Parts Accessories Professional expert repairs In home Service We service most makes and models GAS & ELECTRIC. We drive clean, well marked vehicles
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Toronto?