Appliance Repair

Reviews for Pambis Appliance Service

Mandy in Toronto
Mandy in Toronto

FIX KENMORE FRIDGE

Called Pambis and spoke with Chris. He remembered us calling before. He took down the necessary information.

Later that same day Peter called to set up the appointment for Thursday.

He arrived on tie and completed he job inside an hour.

The price was right!

These guys do what they and really know what they're doing.

They are great to deal with.

Give 'em a call. You won't be disappointed!

Thank you for choosing us again to service your appliances and many thanks for taking the time to write a review! Best regards, Pete and Chris P.

Julia
Julia

Broken fridge diagnostic

I have contacted Peter through the website because our freezer stopped working. He has called me the next day to discuss the issue and schedule an appointment to investigate the problem. He has called me once again on the morning of the appointment to re-confirm and arrived on time, diagnosed the issue and provided explanation as well as additional information. Was knowledgeable and helpful.

Hi Julia, thank you for taking the time to write a review for the service provided to check your refrigerator. It was nice meeting you, and thank you for choosing our company. All the best, Pete Pambis, Pambis Appliance Service.

Arlene in Toronto
Arlene in Toronto

Perfect Service!

416-299-4899
110 Ironside Cres, Unit 25
Toronto
M1X

This is the second time I've used Peter to repair my dishwasher and it's the second time I've been impressed with both him and his service!! He is polite, professional and so skilled at what he does. He not only resolved the problem that I called him about, he also pointed out and then corrected an issue he noticed with the dishwasher's installation. I trust Peter 100% and will call only him the next time one of my appliances needs repair.

Hi Arlene, thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write a review for the dishwasher service. It is very much appreciated! Best regards, Peter Pambis.

Trae in Toronto
Trae in Toronto

Fast, dependable and efficient.

416-299-4899
110 Ironside Cres, Unit 25
Toronto
M1X

Pete has visited us twice - first to repair our old washing machine, and second to install our new one (when we finally admitted it was time!).

On both visits, he arrived when he said he would, worked neatly and got it done quickly with little disruption to our household.

would absolutely recommend.

Thanks Trae for taking the time to write a review for service provided to your washer. It is very much appreciated! Warmest regards, Pete P

Simon in Toronto
Simon in Toronto

Repeat customer - reliable with consistent quality work completed

I have called on Pete now for 2 different service calls for multiple appliances.

He's is very thorough when completing the work, tidy, and addresses the root cause of the problem- rather than apply band-aid solutions.Easy to deal with, including interacting with seniors.
Make sure you have the model/make of appliance available when contacting him- makes things go quicker.

Very happy with the work completed, and pricing is fair. Will recommend to others.

Hi Simon, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.
It is very much appreciated, thanks again.

Cindy
Cindy

Washing machine is washing!

Peter provides wonderful service - he's friendly, honest and reliable. He replied swiftly to my concern, fixed my washing machine at a reasonable price, and also threw in some helpful tips about my temperamental dishwasher (which is now running well). I would highly recommend him and will definitely be using him again. Thanks Peter!

Thank you for the glowing review Cindy and thank you for your business! Best regards, Peter Pambis.

D
D

Freezer Repair

Great Service from start to finish. Peter called me back after I left him a message. He listened to what was going on with my freezer. He diagnosed the problem over the phone and quoted me the price. We set up an appointment for the next day and he said he would call when he was en route. He called to let me know he was on his way over. When he arrived he looked at the freezer, found the problem (clogged water drain), fixed it and put everything back in working order. He invoiced me exactly what he quoted me. No hidden costs. He was professional, on time, took his time to explain and show me the problem, and put everything back in place. Would use him again without hesitation.

Thank you Daniel for taking the time to write a review for our company. It is VERY much appreciated! Warmest regards, Peter Pambis.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Dishwasher repair

I called about a major leak on a Friday and although they were booked through the weekend, they took the time to talk me through how to get into and behind my dishwasher to check for any obvious problems. After sending them a few pictures and a quick follow up call, I was able to fix the leak myself (and I'm not a handy person).

I truly appreciate their low self-interest approach, and they seemed truly happy to have been able to help without a visit.

Glad to hear that we were able to help out with your water leak issue, and thank you for the review! Best regards, Pete Pambis .

Pambis Appliance Service

I have tenants in a small house who reported that their oven wasn't working. I didn't have time to check it out myself or shop around for appliance repair people. I simply called Pambis on a friend's recommendation & they did the repair by the following day. They clearly explained what was wrong, gave me an accurate estimate, & got the job done quickly & efficiently.

Hi Sandy, thank you for taking the time to write a review for the service provided to repair your tenants electric range. It is very much appreciated! Warmest regards, Pete Pambis.

gerry
gerry

Fixed washing machine

Peter diagnosed the problem, found the solution, and thoroughly tested it. I'm very pleased.

More about Pambis Appliance Service

Sales Service Repairs Parts Accessories Professional expert repairs In home Service We service most makes and models GAS & ELECTRIC. We drive clean, well marked vehicles
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Toronto?