Pacific Carpet & Flooring

Carpet & Rug Retailers
8261 Woodbine Ave, Unit 102 Markham ON L3R 8Z5
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Retailers in Mississauga  >  Pacific Carpet & Flooring

Reviews for Pacific Carpet & Flooring

HZE in Toronto
HZE in Toronto

Laminate Flooring in Condo

We had pacific flooring remove old carpet and replace it with wide plank laminate. They were able to advise on the material and what would make the condo (650 sq ft) look bigger. They were very detailed oriented and the job was fantastic. We were so pleased with the results, we asked them to do our my boyfriend's (now husband) condo! And have always gone back when we have flooring related questions or considering new flooring.

Georgene MacDonald from Toronto
Georgene MacDonald from Toronto

Replacement of damaged floor

The floor in my book store sustained water damage from an upstairs tenant. The insurance company engaged Stephen at Pacific Flooring to replace the floor. He did a fabulous job - all of my customers have commented on how great the new floor looks. He did a straight-through installation, so the tripping hazard in the doorway between the rooms is gone. He did a great job at the top of the stairs - another hazard gone ...

I would recommend his work to anyone looking for a high quality, professional installation.

Raju Modi from Toronto
Raju Modi from Toronto

Laminate flooring Family room

The quality of the materials used for the laminate flooring and the sub-sloor underlayment, the workmanship and detailing, clean work without causing any disruption around the house was a big plus. I am very pleased with the work completed

Max in Thornhill
Max in Thornhill
5 reviews Thornhill, ON

Laminate Floors in Condo

The people at Pacific Carpet & Flooring did a great job in installing my laminate floors. The quality of the service was excellent and I would definitely use them again if I had more floors to redo.

More about Pacific Carpet & Flooring

Carpet, hardwood, area rugs, laminate, vinyl and ceramic.
Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Mississauga?