Out Of The Blue Bathroom Renovations

Cindy in Ladner
Cindy in Ladner
1 review Delta, BC

Stunning Bathroom Renovations

Ian completely transformed our outdated main and en-suite bathrooms! From the demolition to the final touches, Ian is an expert in bathroom renovations. His knowledge, creativity and pride of workmanship shows in every detail. Ian works extremely hard, is very personable, thoughtful and collaborates with you to create your vision. Our new bathrooms are absolutely stunning and I would highly recommend Ian to anyone who wants a beautiful, top quality bathroom renovation!!

Courtney in
Courtney in
1 review , ON

Love, love, love our new bathrooms!

Ian tiled our kitchen a few years ago and did an amazing job so when our bathrooms needed updating, I asked him for a quote. His prices were fair and the quality of his work is excellent. Because Ian can pretty much do it all, we didn't have different tradespeople coming and going throughout the project, which makes things a lot easier. It's like having a family member do the job, only nobody in my family could do what Ian does as well as Ian does. Highly recommend him!

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

So happy with our kitchen and bathroom renovations

Ian has done a number of renovations for us over the last 10 years including a complete renovation of our kitchen and 2 bathrooms and updates to our bedrooms. He is friendly, dependable and efficient. His finishing work is excellent but what I value the most is his pride and artistic vision.

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Bathroom renovation

Excellent quality work in a timely fashion. Highly professional approach and sparing no effort to do the job well. Would recommend Ian Hale and Out of the Blue Bathroom Renovations to anyone without hesitation.

Carol in
Carol in
1 review White Rock, BC

Bathroom Renovation

Ian totally transformed my ensuite bathroom. He is truly a professional, starting with a very detailed estimate and breakdown of costs, his high quality of workmanship and his ability to complete my project within his estimated completion date. Ian also listened (excellent communication skills) and explained all possible options which I greatly appreciated. I am extremely happy with his work and highly recommend him.

Heather & Randy  in Vancouver
Heather & Randy in Vancouver
1 review Langley, BC

Master Ensuite & Main bathroom Reno

Ian did a complete reno on my ensuite & main bathroom!
He was fast, clean and pretty amazing!. His creative idea's gave me 2 new bathrooms that resembled SPA's! They were both beautifully renovated. I didn't spend a lot on the tiling itself, but Ian's creativity made them look luxurious. When the time came to sell our home...the bathrooms were the huge selling feature. We loved his work so much, that when we built our new home I had Ian come and do ALL the tile work for us! Again, he did not disappoint! He was always there when he said he would be and completed when he said he would. He's an absolute pleasure to work with!

Joe and Christina in Langley
Joe and Christina in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Fantastic Job!

Ian came to our home and gave us a quote. He completed the job in the time frame estimated. The work completed was fantastic and very detailed. Ian is incredibly flexible with timing and gives good suggestions when doing our bathroom renovations. I would highly recommend Ian. He is thorough, detailed, accurate with estimates and easy to communicate with. Thanks again Ian!

Mike & Tori in Surrey
Mike & Tori in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Master Bathroom Shower Renovation

We contracted with Out of the Blue 2 to renovate our Master Bathroom Shower and Powder Room. We were delighted both with the end result and the experience of working with Ian. He is a true craftsman who cares about quality – a trait which is unfortunately all too rare in today’s world. Ian is a mix of both master tradesman and artist – so his end result is stunning. He completed the job on time and on budget working with meticulous organization from start to finish. Ian has the kind of demeanor and personality that makes you love having him in your home. While we were obviously glad to see our renovation completed – our whole family (including our kids) will miss him. I guess we’ll just have to come up with another project to get him back!

We’d be pleased to provide a reference if you’re considering a job.

John Barr from TSAWWASSEN
John Barr from TSAWWASSEN
1 review Tsawwassen, BC

Contracted bathroom reno

Ian Hale is very pleasant, honest, efficient and reliable. He gave us a good detailed estimate and honored it. His work was first class. He has an excellent design sense. Would use him again anytime.

More about Out Of The Blue Bathroom Renovations

Complete bathroom renovations serving White Rock and South Surrey since 2002. Better Business member. Custom designs with competitive prices. 100% customer satisfaction and referrals.
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in North Surrey?