Oscar Grann's Furniture Ltd

HomeStars  >  Upholsterers in North Vancouver  >  Oscar Grann's Furniture Ltd

Reviews for Oscar Grann's Furniture Ltd

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen renovation

I am fortunate to have had an Oscar Grann kitchen built not only in my North Vancouver home but also my mountain chalet.
The company has been in business since 1962 so I felt very confident that the work would be professional and guaranteed. My designer has used them numerous times and was filled with positive comments.
They listened to what I wanted, did a wonderful job and in a timely fashion. They make and design custom furniture so when that expertise is applied to a custom built kitchen it is a work of art.
The owner and staff worked well with my designer making practical suggestions in order to save me money.
The photos speak for themselves.
I've felt very comfortable recommending Oscar Grann's to my friends and family.
The cost is the average cost of one of the kitchens not including appliances.
The photos are of our home in North Vancouver, plus the suite, as well as a new kitchen in our mountain vacation home.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Custom cabinet doors and wine rack

These guys are fantastic! I had them do custom cabinet doors and a custom wine cabinet and they took great pains to get the colour and design matched perfectly to my existing cabinets. That was 3 years ago and the job still looks beautiful. Recently they did a small custom vanity door for me and again, perfect. There's very few left like these guys!

therearesomanybetter from Vancouver
therearesomanybetter from Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen and Bath reno

Oscar Granns was recommended for doing my kitchen and bathroom cabinetry. I had them do the install instead of my general contractor. The install was a messy nightmare! Took a month more then expected and the cabinets look cheap.

Kitchen reno in North Vancouver
Kitchen reno in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Custom cabinets for my bar

Oscar Grann built the cabinets for my kitchen about 20 years ago. They are still standing, working well and beautiful. Times have changed and so I want to do my kitchen again and I will go to Oscar Grann to get my new custom cabinets made because they are reliable, reasonable and the product looks great! They have also done custom cabinets for my bar and built my living room furniture.